Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have received thousands of emails just because of this thread and I'd say about 10 of them have been about actual signing news or rumours. This is the one thread that should be kept on topic as it's probably the most important thread on the board.

Did you watch the game at all? They already had the field position. Our defensive style was to sit back and wait for them which allowed them to get down our end quite easily.

He got the ball stripped, so what? If the refs did their job, it would have been our ball for the knock on from Feldt but they didn't. It was up to the team to defend it and two of our players that weren't Hunt made crucial mistakes which allowed the Cowboys to score in their final play.

I know you've always hated Hunt and it's always blinded you, to say that he is 100% at fault for that loss is completely stupid.
Yeah, I was at the game. Perhaps not 100%, but I think 99% is fair. Blair and oates were both very strong during the match and Oates scored a great try. Hunt did nothing all game except give them the match.

I have received thousands of emails just because of this thread and I'd say about 10 of them have been about actual signing news or rumours. This is the one thread that should be kept on topic as it's probably the most important thread on the board.

They have these things called spam folders...

When is Maloney off contract? Let's sign him too.

Apparently this place also has a thing called rules
Haven't heard of that player yet, but if he's a halfback I'm on board for his signature

Anything ever come of that Cleary to Broncos rumour on Twitter? Was interested to see who said it. Make it happen Bennett.

Anything ever come of that Cleary to Broncos rumour on Twitter? Was interested to see who said it. Make it happen Bennett.

I reckon Bennett could offer him $2m a year and he still wouldn’t be coming, personally...

I reckon Bennett could offer him $2m a year and he still wouldn’t be coming, personally...
Why's that? I reckon if we made a huge play for his contract we'd be strong contenders. Unless it's a matter of wanting to be coached under his father.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Battler
  • Galah
  • Porthoz
  • MrRobot
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Johnny92
  • Morkel
  • I bleed Maroon
  • NSW stables
  • Broncosgirl
  • Skyblues87
  • Redux
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.