Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about some re signings or signings !!! Instead of just dribble please

I think as a club, behind closed doors they know they have made a mess of our recruitment. We still might have a period of transition next year but i think we will try to move a few players around to fix it up. Its going to be easier said than done though.

Watching the Broncos V Cowboys 2015 highlights thing on Fox SPorts at the moment. In the last 3 minutes Hunt does a spear tackle, gets the ball stripped, and then drops the kick off. **** i will never forgive him.

Watching the Broncos V Cowboys 2015 highlights thing on Fox SPorts at the moment. In the last 3 minutes Hunt does a spear tackle, gets the ball stripped, and then drops the kick off. **** i will never forgive him.

Lol i was watching that to until it counted down to about 3 minutes to go then wen ben made the mistake i had to turn it off

That spear tackle fucked us. Was like 3rd tackle of the set too, I don't think they were getting anywhere...

Was still a great break from Milford against 25 others that were absolutely gone. All Benny had to do was go to ground, but no. Sob.

I watched that, too and he absolutely choked - repeatedly. So many apologists since have tried but can’t deny the evidence.

I don't think anyone denied that.

But to blame the loss solely on him is ridiculous. If Blair doesn't miss Thurston and Oates stays on his wing instead of panicking, it's a completely different story.

I don't think anyone denied that.

But to blame the loss solely on him is ridiculous. If Blair doesn't miss Thurston and Oates stays on his wing instead of panicking, it's a completely different story.
3 mistakes in 3 minutes. I think it's fair to blame it solely on him. If he only makes one of those mistakes, even two of them, we may have still won. He gave them that game, and the loss is 100% on him. (he also offered very little for the other 77 minutes)

Or if Parker makes his tackle on JT instead of cuddling his legs.

It’s still a great game, great theatre and in twenty years we will all be smiling knowing we saw it in real time!

3 mistakes in 3 minutes. I think it's fair to blame it solely on him. If he only makes one of those mistakes, even two of them, we may have still won. He gave them that game, and the loss is 100% on him. (he also offered very little for the other 77 minutes)

No it's not.

The two mistakes that led to the game going to Golden Point were from Blair and Oates.

To be fair, if anyone thought we were a chance of winning it in Golden Point, they are pretty naive. The game was over for us when Feldt scored.

No it's not.

The two mistakes that led to the game going to Golden Point were from Blair and Oates.
Broncos were all over them, he does a dumb spear tackle and gives them field position. Milford gets us out of jail and makes a huge brea, ben hunt drops it / gets it stripped. That set they score. I mean sure If no one misses a tackle it wouldn't have happened, but he made 3 vital errors that gave them all the field possession in the world. Get his dick out of your mouth.

Broncos were all over them, he does a dumb spear tackle and gives them field position. Milford gets us out of jail and makes a huge brea, ben hunt drops it / gets it stripped. That set they score. I mean sure If no one misses a tackle it wouldn't have happened, but he made 3 vital errors that gave them all the field possession in the world. Get his dick out of your mouth.

Did you watch the game at all? They already had the field position. Our defensive style was to sit back and wait for them which allowed them to get down our end quite easily.

He got the ball stripped, so what? If the refs did their job, it would have been our ball for the knock on from Feldt but they didn't. It was up to the team to defend it and two of our players that weren't Hunt made crucial mistakes which allowed the Cowboys to score in their final play.

I know you've always hated Hunt and it's always blinded you, to say that he is 100% at fault for that loss is completely stupid.

Or if Parker makes his tackle on JT instead of cuddling his legs.

It’s still a great game, great theatre and in twenty years we will all be smiling knowing we saw it in real time!
I've never seen it. Will not see it until we've won our next premiership.

How is any of this on topic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Dazza 92
  • Midean
  • NSW stables
  • broncos4life
  • Aldo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Culhwch
  • Wolfie
  • Dash
  • Sproj
  • Strop
  • broncs30
  • Fozz
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.