Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can't let the Roosters take TPJ....Bennett gave him his opportunity from Canberra lower grades so fingers crossed he repays the faith

Apparently due to their management issues.

Sua and Issako certainly dont have management issues as far as I'm aware. The only one is Oates I know of. Dont have a clue who deals with Pangai Jnr.

We can't let the Roosters take TPJ....Bennett gave him his opportunity from Canberra lower grades so fingers crossed he repays the faith
Repaying the faith doesn't pay the bills in a career as short as a pro RL player. He is being offered 600K a year (reportedly) to play out of Sydney or considerably less to play in sleepy old Brisbane. I know which option I'd be taking.

Sua and Issako certainly dont have management issues as far as I'm aware. The only one is Oates I know of. Dont have a clue who deals with Pangai Jnr.
TPJ is the one with manager issues holding up the deal. Oates also has manager issues also but I think the hold up there is more to do with the backrow vs wing debate.

Unless Cronk is retiring and they don't intend on replacing him, there is no way that the rorters can afford to come in with a massive offer to take TPJ from us. Even with Cronk gone they have Crichton coming in on huge money, so they may have 750k under the cap best case scenario? And that's if they don't replace Fergo who is on a pittance.

TD;DR: they're either going to rip their team apart to have a stacked pack or they're rorting the cap worse than the 2013 Roosters side or the infamous storm sides.

Last edited:
Unless Cronk is retiring and they don't intend on replacing him, there is no way that the rorters can afford to come in with a massive offer to take TPJ from us. Even with Cronk gone they have Crichton coming in on huge money, so they may have 750k under the cap best case scenario? And that's if they don't replace Fergo who is on a pittance.

TD;DR: they're either going to rip their team apart to have a stacked pack or they're rorting the cap worse than the 2013 Roosters side or the infamous storm sides.

The fact that they have signed Crichton, are having a crack Hall from England to replace Ferguson, and the side they will have, it's a joke if they can afford the likes of TPJ on big dollars considering their Roster even minus Ferguson and naybe Cronk.

The fact that they have signed Crichton, are having a crack Hall from England to replace Ferguson, and the side they will have, it's a joke if they can afford the likes of TPJ on big dollars considering their Roster even minus Ferguson and naybe Cronk.
Send Buzz Rothfield a tweet, he'll set you straight on the Rorters cap.

He was picked to play 20's on Wednesday night but Roosters withdrew him from the NSW team because Cronk's wife was supposed to have their baby. He made his debut so right call by the Roosters.

He's Peter O'Sullivan's son.

He’s also the brother of Matt Lodge’s baby momma

Repaying the faith doesn't pay the bills in a career as short as a pro RL player. He is being offered 600K a year (reportedly) to play out of Sydney or considerably less to play in sleepy old Brisbane. I know which option I'd be taking.

I'm sure the Broncos have offered him a very fair contract and I agree that players deserve as much as they can get in a short career. As for "sleepy old Brisbane"....didn't seem so sleepy on Sunday with over 37,000 people at the game.

Tpj aswell

Any links to anything about this? Haven't seen a thing anywhere about it and i know he has had talks about staying which is a bit odd if he has issues, unless its because of those talks he has issues.

I'm sure the Broncos have offered him a very fair contract and I agree that players deserve as much as they can get in a short career. As for "sleepy old Brisbane"....didn't seem so sleepy on Sunday with over 37,000 people at the game.
Not so long ago, 37K at a Bronco game was considered a shit crowd. As for TPJ, despite the outside interest, he will stick around especially as it seems that Bennett will be around the club in some capacity for many years to come.

Any links to anything about this? Haven't seen a thing anywhere about it and i know he has had talks about staying which is a bit odd if he has issues, unless its because of those talks he has issues.

Seen it awhile ago, but basically is waiting out his contract with them to change management. Same as oates.

I hope it is true that we are interested in the roosters HB , they steal from other teams and don’t have any Jnrs worth poaching , but it’s time we made them pay for their bullshit

Seen it awhile ago, but basically is waiting out his contract with them to change management. Same as oates.
I recall an article and was there something in there about him signing a 1 year deal to see it out??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• NSW stables
  • Astro
  • Skathen
  • Broncosgirl
  • Johnny92
  • Lozza
  • ivanhungryjak
  • winslow_wong
  • bert_lifts
  • DMZ
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.