Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm loving a lot of what Siebold is doing but if Moses is signed, a lot of the good will will willingly go out the door when the fans fire at will for having the will to be willing to will Moses into an unwilling Broncos team.

Signed with Dolphins and on trial with the Broncos with a lot of feeder club players. He was released from the Reds when they secured Naivalu from Rebels yesterday.
Just seems weird to sign with a feeder club on very little money when he was on an okay contract at the reds and looked like he'd play some games for Australia ..

To be honest though, Seibolds tyres should be pumped up. He won Dally M coach of the year in his rookie year. He Made the prelims in his first year with a team people didn't think would do well at start of the season. Meanwhile Broncos got belted first week of the finals when they started the season as one of the favourites, in bennetts fourth year back at the club and the team he had assembled completely himself. Add to the fact that the Rabbitohs wanted to retain Seibold and only signed Bennett because there was literally no one else available (other than Michael McGuire and they didn't want to be Panthers 2.0).

I don't think it has anything to do with the Broncos bending over. They made it clear they no longer wanted Bennett. They then persued Bellamy, didn't work out (lets be real, he was never going to come) and then ended up getting the Dally M Coach of the year instead.

If you like Bennett more or whatever then thats fine, you're entitled to your opinion, but the constant bashing and seemingly one-sidedness is drying thin. It's happened. Media do posts to sell papers. Broncos won, Rabbitohs lost.
Huh? Started as one of the favourites!! Huh????????? We were tipped to miss the eight champion, talk about rewriting history to suit an agenda. How can you be so jaundiced?

I'm loving a lot of what Siebold is doing but if Moses is signed, a lot of the good will will willingly go out the door when the fans fire at will for having the will to be willing to will Moses into an unwilling Broncos team.

Will you give it a rest?

giphy.gif

Are we meant to understand this joke?

Where does it say roosters think he is he most talented of the big four?

Of course it's my subjective opinion, but the fact that the Roosters were prepared to offer him an identical deal to Tedesco who was the NSW full back at the time indicates that they rated him.

EDIT: Not sure on the money (not like that's an issue for the Roosters), but they had Moses signed for four years before he reneged in the 10 day cooling off period.

Last edited:
According to the caption of the video posted, it was definitely Seibold. Good work in the 8 days.

And it may well have been

What's your point?

My point was that you didn't know, and that point remains unchanged

It also my be the media blowing smoke, but we don't know for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Brocko
  • BroncosAlways
  • Battler
  • winslow_wong
  • IceWorks
  • Fatboy
  • Jeza23
  • davidp
  • phoenix
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Lostboy
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Stix
  • Fozz
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Skathen
  • broncoscope
  • Bongo
  • thenry
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.