Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say we bring back Ben Te’o.

He’d be even better today than when he left.

The only one worth grabbing (Cook) is already signed long term
That winger of theirs, tall rangey kid, campbell graham has got some talent. Athletic, good under the high ball, and got a big frame for hard yards. I would take him.

That winger of theirs, tall rangey kid, campbell graham has got some talent. Athletic, good under the high ball, and got a big frame for hard yards. I would take him.

I think we'll be fine with the players we have.

Going by reports I've heard about Coates, he is very much like GI with the way he carries himself on the field.

Admittedly I haven't seen much of him so I can't really back that up with my own opinion but the people that were saying are usually pretty spot on with their assessments on players.

Are the Broncos going to sign anyone before June 30? Since January we have lost McGuire, Kahu, Nikorima and Roberts and only promoted some youth and bought segeyaro on a basement price contract... And here we are sitting at 13th.

This is fucked.

Are the Broncos going to sign anyone before June 30? Since January we have lost McGuire, Kahu, Nikorima and Roberts and only promoted some youth and bought segeyaro on a basement price contract... And here we are sitting at 13th.

This is fucked.

I don't think there is anyone worthwhile to sign at the moment.

Well I mean Cowboys just got Drinkwater... There's always deals that can be made and players who aren't happy. Broncos just appear to be asleep, or too busy trying to retain a bunch of no one's who might one day be good...

Well I mean Cowboys just got Drinkwater... There's always deals that can be made and players who aren't happy. Broncos just appear to be asleep, or too busy trying to retain a bunch of no one's who might one day be good...

Broncs should have chased Drinkwater for sure but who else is there at a club in a position the Broncs need who isn’t getting game time or is unhappy?

This is the off-contract list for this year.

Canberra Raiders

Brad Abbey, Luke Bateman, Ata Hingano, Corey Horsburgh, Royce Hunt, Sebastian Kris, Jordan Rapana, Sam Williams

8 players off contract

Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Fa'amanu Brown, Danny Fualalo, Michael Lichaa, Rhyse Martin, John Olive, Francis Tualau

6 players off contract

Cronulla Sharks

Kurt Capewell, Sosaia Feki, Aaron Gray, William Kennedy, Isaac Lumelume, Billy Magoulias, Ronaldo Mulitalo, Scott Sorensen

8 players off contract

Gold Coast Titans

Jesse Arthars, Michael Gordon, Ryley Jacks, Brenko Lee, Will Matthews, Jack Stockwell

6 players off contract

Manly Sea Eagles

Lachlan Croker, Cade Cust, Tevita Funa, Jack Gosiewski, Trent Hodkinson, Brad Parker, Lloyd Perrett, Toafofoa Sipley, Jorge Taufua, Joel Thompson, Dylan Walker

11 players off contract

Melbourne Storm

Cooper Johns, Albert Vete, Billy Walters, Christian Welch

4 players off contract

New Zealand Warriors

Blake Ayshford, Karl Lawton, Issac Luke, Agnatius Paasi, Hayze Perham, Ligi Sao, Jazz Tevaga

7 players off contract

Newcastle Knights

Jamie Buhrer, Slade Griffin, Hymel Hunt, Brodie Jones, Shaun Kenny-Dowall, Zac Woolford

6 players off contract

North Queensland Cowboys

Carlin Anderson, Kurt Baptiste, Scott Bolton, Javid Bowen, Gavin Cooper, Mitchell Dunn, Ben Hampton, Corey Jensen, Jordan Kahu, Te Maire Martin, Gideon Mosby-Gela, Matthew Scott, Enari Tuala

13 players off contract

Parramatta Eels

Daniel Alvaro, Andrew Davey, Bevan French, Josh Hoffman, Michael Jennings, Greg Leleisiuao, Manu Ma'u, Tim Mannah, Matt McIlwrick, Tepai Moeroa, Ray Stone, Brad Takairangi, Peni Terepo

13 players off contract

Penrith Panthers

Jed Cartwright, Tyrell Fuimaono, Sione Katoa, Nick Lui-Toso, Paea Pua, Hame Sele, Frank Winterstein

7 players off contract

South Sydney Rabbitohs

Dean Britt, Billy Brittain, George Burgess, Joshua Cook, Kurt Dillon, Jacob Gagan, Mawene Hiroti, Rhys Kennedy, Ethan Lowe, Mark Nicholls, Ky Rodwell, Bayley Sironen, John Sutton, Tevita Tatola, Connor Tracey, Kyle Turner

16 players off contract

St George Illawarra Dragons

Mitchell Allgood, Jai Field, Patrick Kaufusi, Josh Kerr, Jeremy Latimore, Lachlan Maranta, Darren Nicholls, Reece Robson, Tristan Sailor, Lachlan Timm

10 players off contract

Sydney Roosters

Mitchell Aubusson, Matt Ikuvalu, Brock Lamb, Bernard Lewis, Zane Tetevano

5 players off contract

Wests Tigers

Josh Aloiai, Robbie Farah, Mahe Fonua, Tyson Gamble, Chris Lawrence, Jacob Liddle, Benji Marshall, Robbie Rochow

8 players off contract

Pretty slim pickings when it comes to what we need.

Broncs should have chased Drinkwater for sure but who else is there at a club in a position the Broncs need who isn’t getting game time or is unhappy?
If it was a one off thing, sure. But Broncos have completely blown the recruitment for the past few years.

Exactly, and if sua goes aswell you'd think we want someone.

Yeah, Roberts wasn't off contract. Neither was McGuire, or Nikorima. Neither is Sua.

It kind of looks to me the Broncos are looking to pull off a big signing, such as Folau.

Looking back at what Beattie said, he was actually very careful with his wording. Kind of hinted that they could possibly allow him back in the game if he deletes his Twitter or just the posts and apologizes.

Yeah, Roberts wasn't off contract. Neither was McGuire, or Nikorima. Neither is Sua.

They were told they could look elsewhere, though. Roberts also requested the release.

However, we can't talk to someone that isn't off contract about joining our club now unless their club allows it. The NRL would step in if that didn't happen. We can only talk to them about joining our club when their contract is up.

It kind of looks to me the Broncos are looking to pull off a big signing, such as Folau.

Looking back at what Beattie said, he was actually very careful with his wording. Kind of hinted that they could possibly allow him back in the game if he deletes his Twitter or just the posts and apologizes.
If the Broncos sign falou im cancelling my membership. That will truly be the death of the club.

They were told they could look elsewhere, though. Roberts also requested the release.

However, we can't talk to someone that isn't off contract about joining our club now unless their club allows it. The NRL would step in if that didn't happen. We can only talk to them about joining our club when their contract is up.
You actually can talk informally to their managers. Just can't table offers

Christian Welch might be a good option to lead the young forwards. He's only 24 but seems to have a good head and puts in effort
[automerge]1561374408[/automerge]
Plus if take any of those off contract players as full back. They're all an improvement

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Strop
  • Porthoz
  • BroncosAlways
  • Broncorob
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.