Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt they’d tell me.
If it was up to the HR dept to handle this then according to siebs it looks like they dropped the ball.
Oh, it's definitely HR alright as they pay the freight. There's no disputing that. WB probably wouldn't have a clue where the players are in relation to their wage packages and I doubt any coach would. At the end of the day 'he who pays the piper calls the tune' and when the purse is empty someone taps the coach on the shoulder and says we're broke or close to it. Likely a responsible club would say something a lot earlier than that or perhaps they just might tell the coach to do his job and they'd do theirs.

Huge! I have missed you mate, you went missing after origin 2. Just wondering, how did jarrod Wallace go? I'm sure he proved me wrong, I mean after all, you provide the only non-bias opinion on here.
Coincidence I'm sure that Newcastle found themselves under cap pressure the same as we currently do. I'm sure bennett had nothing to do with signing boyd and mccullough to long term deals, I mean why would the ceo ask the coach about players! Ludicrous... The dragons lost boyd (then a very good rep player who was a Clive Churchill medal winner in a year earlier) and gasnier and recruited players like..... Um... Chase Stanley.... Seems like a team with plenty of room in the cap right? Here's one of the articles talking about their salary cap position 1 year later, after letting go/retired 2 current Australian reps and making those massive signings such as chase Stanley, Jeremy latimore... Objective... Learn it...
Mmmm, still crazy and irrational I see. St George, like all successful clubs are victims of their success. This is something I think you can grasp. The St George teams of those years were the pinnacle and consequently wages went up as happens everytime a team enjoys success. So, the only blame WB gets is the blame for being successful. Perhaps there's other topics you could try, maybe better luck awaits.

Mmmm, still crazy and irrational I see. St George, like all successful clubs are victims of their success. This is something I think you can grasp. The St George teams of those years were the pinnacle and consequently wages went up as happens everytime a team enjoys success. So, the only blame WB gets is the blame for being successful. Perhaps there's other topics you could try, maybe better luck awaits.
So St George's salary cap issues were due to his success..
That's strange, you just said before they didn't have any... And what about Newcastle and brisbane? What is the one thing they had in common when these salary cap issues occurred. THE ONE THING... But hey, I'm sure that's just a coincidence.... 3 times... In a row...

Other topics like jarrod Wallace getting picked for origin 2 perhaps? How'd he go again, I can't remember. Did he prove you right and me wrong? If not, better luck next time....

I want to see Jamil Hopoate get a shot in the NRL for us. He will add another dimension for us in attack. In 2022 this pack would be deadly..

8. Lodge
9. Turpin
10. Ofahengaue
11. Pangai
12. Fifita
13. Haas
17. Carrigan

Last edited:
So St George's salary cap issues were due to his success..
That's strange, you just said before they didn't have any... And what about Newcastle and brisbane? What is the one thing they had in common when these salary cap issues occurred. THE ONE THING... But hey, I'm sure that's just a coincidence.... 3 times... In a row...

Other topics like jarrod Wallace getting picked for origin 2 perhaps? How'd he go again, I can't remember. Did he prove you right and me wrong? If not, better luck next time....
Last first. I didn't make any claim that Wallace would go well. That's an issue you have with your perception, you simply don't understand what's said. Were you to revisit the Wallace discussion you'd see I made no claims or assertions. That's why life is hard for you because you think you understand something yet completely miss what's been said or written.

Secondly (and once again you misunderstood) I asked what financial issues they had? You see a financial issue and a cap issue are not necessarily one and the same thing. St George weren't broke or under financial strain rather they were CONSTRAINED by the cap. They had cash but couldn't spend it. See, is that better? Do you understand now?

No matter, WB wasn't responsible in Newcastle for their woes, that was Tinkler and St George were fine, actually flush with money and success after WB helped yet the club was hamstrung by the cap. So, if I can assist in the future, don't be afraid to ask for help get through all the confusing facts and evidence. Tootle oooh.

Last first. I didn't make any claim that Wallace would go well. That's an issue you have with your perception, you simply don't understand what's said. Were you to revisit the Wallace discussion you'd see I made no claims or assertions. That's why life is hard for you because you think you understand something yet completely miss what's been said or written.

Secondly (and once again you misunderstood) I asked what financial issues they had? You see a financial issue and a cap issue are not necessarily one and the same thing. St George weren't broke or under financial strain rather they were CONSTRAINED by the cap. They had cash but couldn't spend it. See, is that better? Do you understand now?

No matter, WB wasn't responsible in Newcastle for their woes, that was Tinkler and St George were fine, actually flush with money and success after WB helped yet the club was hamstrung by the cap. So, if I can assist in the future, don't be afraid to ask for help get through all the confusing facts and evidence. Tootle oooh.
Haha you remind of the guy Leonardo di caprio played in shutter Island... Everyone else is wrong, bias, crazy or irrational... Not you... So wait a second, you wanted Wallace in the team but you didn't think he'd play well? That doesn't make sense.
Btw, life isn't hard for me. Given what I have achieved in my life, I can say very confidently, that I am in a very, very good position in my life in all areas. Although, unlike yourself, I am not the type to act like I am more than I am on an Internet forum.

Last edited:
He was given no opportunity to do so. But im not commenting on any of your one eyed views on Sua anymore. We will let the young man do the talking in the red and green
Yeah no use arguing with some people mate . Will be good to see how he goes down there, hope he kills it.

Yeah no use arguing with some people mate . Will be good to see how he goes down there, hope he kills it.

He will kill it once he gets fit I reckon. He’s built in the same mould as Ben teo and can hit like teo too. I’m sure he’ll flatten a couple of broncos once they face each other in the future. Seibold will be punching the air

Coaches manage the salary cap, I know Huge argues otherwise but he is wrong. You can watch an interview with Anthony Seibold in which he says that a head coach is responsible for managing the salary cap. It is on the Grange TV youtube channel.

Haha you remind of the guy Leonardo di caprio played in shutter Island... Everyone else is wrong, bias, crazy or irrational... Not you... So wait a second, you wanted Wallace in the team but you didn't think he'd play well? That doesn't make sense.
Btw, life isn't hard for me. Given what I have achieved in my life, I can say very confidently, that I am in a very, very good position in my life in all areas. Although, unlike yourself, I am not the type to act like I am more than I am on an Internet forum.
Ahh, avoidance! When all else fails. You cannot grasp the irony and even shove in a position(a statement or claim not made) where you position me with the ridiculous idea that I wanted him selected but not to play well from and where you proceed to knock me down.

You avoided the evidence, you glossed over your contradictions and then surprise surprise, you blame me. You offered as evidence some nonsense about the cap at St George and when the flaw in your argument was pointed out you simply run away! Cowardly cowardly he runs runs away.

You know why the word coincidence is often used? It's because they happen. Both St George and Newcastle had different problems after WB left but they weren't down to WB leaving or his time there.

Article on NRL.com has Seibold saying signings are coming. I dunno if that means new signings or re-signings, I'm too lazy to watch the 1 minute video!

Article on NRL.com has Seibold saying signings are coming. I dunno if that means new signings or re-signings, I'm too lazy to watch the 1 minute video!

he says "signings" not "re-signings"

he says "signings" not "re-signings"
Yep thats how I interpreted his interview. New NRL ruling says signings cannot be announced until we are cap compliant. Date used to be March 1st for being compliant for following season but now later. Said we will not lose anyone we want to keep
Wonder if he is going Bunny hunting??

Yep thats how I interpreted his interview. New NRL ruling says signings cannot be announced until we are cap compliant. Date used to be March 1st for being compliant for following season but now later. Said we will not lose anyone we want to keep
Wonder if he is going Bunny hunting??
Not George.
[automerge]1561712176[/automerge]
Hope it’s the Turbos.
And Brandon Smith. Ahhhhh Humm!

Last edited:
Will be interesting to see what happens when the Jets cut down to their 53 man squad, surely Holmes comes back if he doesn't make the 53.
NFL I am told by a Denver Broncos fan means Not For Long :) It is far too competitive for VH to stay long you would think. With the Cowboys getting Drinkwater perhaps that will allow the Broncs to recruit a quality FB.

Something seems fishy with the Broncos recruiting though, looks highly reactive and without purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Astro
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Jazza
  • Midean
  • Galah
  • Johnny92
  • Robboi_321
  • Manofoneway
  • phoenix
  • Santa
  • Cavalo
  • Harry Sack
  • Foordy
  • broncotville
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • broncos4life
  • LittleDavey
  • Jedhead
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.