Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh, avoidance! When all else fails. You cannot grasp the irony and even shove in a position(a statement or claim not made) where you position me with the ridiculous idea that I wanted him selected but not to play well from and where you proceed to knock me down.

You avoided the evidence, you glossed over your contradictions and then surprise surprise, you blame me. You offered as evidence some nonsense about the cap at St George and when the flaw in your argument was pointed out you simply run away! Cowardly cowardly he runs runs away.

You know why the word coincidence is often used? It's because they happen. Both St George and Newcastle had different problems after WB left but they weren't down to WB leaving or his time there.
"look at the evidence" the crazy man says... "Coincidences happen"... Seriously? Haha

I’d be happy to give turbo 1.2mil.
Promise him FB and captain.
Couldn’t be the worse decision this club has made.

I'd offer him and his brother a 2mil package deal even if it meant saying cya later to Milf. It's going to be hard for Manly to keep them considering they'll both be receiving 1 mil offers and DCE is apparently on 1.3 mil. Their depth is already horrific, so if they do retain the Turbos they'll basically have three players + fill ins.

EDIT: only the rorters can get away with having several million dollar players and still have quality players like Cordner, Crichton, SST, JWH, Hall, etc.

Last edited:
Saddest thing is about Seibold, is he says that to the media, but it was a very different story 4 weeks ago when he said Su'a was part of the Broncos future. What strikes me odd is a coach to say that after a young kid growing up in the Broncos system had his hand forced to quit a club he loved. No class imo Seibold.
Also reckoned he didn't want to lose Kodi either. Forked tongue I feel.

Also reckoned he didn't want to lose Kodi either. Forked tongue I feel.

he didn't ... he wanted to keep him as a bench utility ... but Kodi didn't want to play where the team needed him, he wanted to play in the halves ... so Seibs allowed him to take up a better offer elsewhere ...

he could have been a **** to Kodi and told him he was seeing out his contract whether he liked it or not and he could either play on the bench or in the ISC

Last edited:
Apparently we have signed Francis tualau (prop) from the dogs on a train/trial deal. Will apparently play with Wynnum manly.

Apparently we have signed Francis tualau (prop) from the dogs on a train/trial deal. Will apparently play with Wynnum manly.

These type of signings will never play first grade...

He will kill it once he gets fit I reckon. He’s built in the same mould as Ben teo and can hit like teo too. I’m sure he’ll flatten a couple of broncos once they face each other in the future. Seibold will be punching the air
Yep that's the way I see it to .

These type of signings will never play first grade...
I just watched highlights of him... And unless he has an absolutely attrocious work ethic, he definitely has a chance... He actually looks like a tank... But, kind of agree, these signings hardly ever surpise us. There's probably a reason he didn't play regular nrl for the bulldogs...

I know it isnt the most exciting of signings and it is hard to comment based on highlight videos (particularly against shitty defence) but he could be a smokey. Seems to be aggressive and have a decent play the ball speed. Could keep some of the other middle forwards on their toes.

Players move on... lets look at it this way... have we lost anyone that we should have kept? Have we lost anyone who would be making a positive difference to the playing roster right now other than depth or same shit different day?

We can talk about who should go till the cows come home, the reality is Siebs is cutting dead weight, letting players leave that either are same shit different day ( Nikorima ), not performing asking for a release as the easy out ( Su'a and Roberts ) or Don't fit with the values of the club ( McGuire the grub ).

I honestly think letting The likes of McCullough and Glenn leave right now would be devastating to our young forwards. We need their experience in the pack.
I was with you til the last paragraph. We do not need Macca unless it’s revealed that he can play somewhere other than hooker.

he didn't ... he wanted to keep him as a bench utility ... but Kodi didn't want to play where the team needed him, he wanted to play in the halves ... so Seibs allowed him to take up a better offer elsewhere ...

he could have been a **** to Kodi and told him he was seeing out his contract whether he liked it or not and he could either play on the bench or in the ISC
Perhaps he has to be more of a ****, we seem to be letting everyone go.

If they are Neville no-names he has signed it would have been much better to say nothing. Trumpeting the fact that new signings are imminent gets fans excited and of course their expectations tend to far exceed reality. If there is no standout signing fans will cheated by him.

Siebs is a rookie coach and still has a lot to learn about what to say and what not to say. Don't quote stats after we've been flogged, and don't herald signings unless they are exceptional and finally never criticise your team's weaknesses in public until they are performing consistently.

If we weren't cap compliant with what we had, I'm not expecting any of these upcoming signings to be anything special. Will most likely be the re-signings of Lodge, TPJ and some depth signings at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Lurker
  • HarryAllan7
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Old Mate
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Evander
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.