Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure sacking Boyd and going in under-capped for next year is that bad an option anyway. Him nowhere in the starting 17 is probably more valuable than finances anyway.

I am not sure sacking Boyd and going in under-capped for next year is that bad an option anyway. Him nowhere in the starting 17 is probably more valuable than finances anyway.

You know what, I agree. It all comes down to whether this 15 game clause exists. If it does, then Seibold needs to be notified every morning at breakfast, cause if we can get him off our books a year earlier and just wear 2020 with him in Qcup, then you would obviously go with that option.

You know what, I agree. It all comes down to whether this 15 game clause exists. If it does, then Seibold needs to be notified every morning at breakfast, cause if we can get him off our books a year earlier and just wear 2020 with him in Qcup, then you would obviously go with that option.
It does exist. I recall Locky confirming it a couple of weeks ago, it wasn’t an article written, it was live on air. May have been the Sunday football show, I genuinely cannot recall.

It does exist. I recall Locky confirming it a couple of weeks ago, it wasn’t an article written, it was live on air. May have been the Sunday football show, I genuinely cannot recall.

Do it. I don't give a **** what the media thinks about it. If they want a head on a plate, deliver to them whoever the genius was that thought a 4 year deal for Boyd @ 30 was a good idea.

Did it exist in 2017 too? When he was played even though everyone could tell he was injured.

For 2020 to be a decent season i think we need to to sign a quality long term fullback and a short term experienced halfback (foran UNLIKELY) (Sezer). We are clearly missing a good fullback which has affected our attack hugely. I do not believe Milf is a FB and he should be moved back to FE for next season. My reasoning for wanting to sign an experienced halves player is because Dearden, O'sullivan and Paix are young and experienced. They need someone to mentor them and to learn off for a couple of seasons. In order to do this we need money and we need to get rid of the deadwood e.g. Boyd, macca, Fenson, Fai, Tagatesse, Shibasaki

For 2020 to be a decent season i think we need to to sign a quality long term fullback and a short term experienced halfback (foran UNLIKELY) (Sezer). We are clearly missing a good fullback which has affected our attack hugely. I do not believe Milf is a FB and he should be moved back to FE for next season. My reasoning for wanting to sign an experienced halves player is because Dearden, O'sullivan and Paix are young and experienced. They need someone to mentor them and to learn off for a couple of seasons. In order to do this we need money and we need to get rid of the deadwood e.g. Boyd, macca, Fenson, Fai, Tagatesse, Shibasaki

Sounds like a good plan to me son, lets sign you up as our new Chief Recruiter I say! On yer bike Nolan!

Last edited:
Inexperienced*
[automerge]1568631587[/automerge]
Sounds like a good plan to me son, lets sign you up as our new Chief Recruiter I say! On yer bike Nolan!
Legit

Last edited:
Just wondering if we should consider Terry Jacks son who is being let go by the titans. He grew up in Brisbane and has a good kicking game and can tackle. Spent time at the storm so he would have the footy smarts and he wouldn’t break the bank. Just a thought.

Just wondering if we should consider Terry Jacks son who is being let go by the titans. He grew up in Brisbane and has a good kicking game and can tackle. Spent time at the storm so he would have the footy smarts and he wouldn’t break the bank. Just a thought.

Are you talking about Ryly? Didn't we offer him a contract and he chose the Titans instead? Says all I need to know about him.

Ryley jacks ain’t a bad player but honestly don’t don’t see him improving our team by much. I’ve also heard that Canberra could give him a lifeline if they don’t resign Sezer.

he had an offer from us before moving to the Titans ... Bennett reportedly vetoed the move, so the offer was pulled.

we would be better off chasing Croft before Jacks

he had an offer from us before moving to the Titans ... Bennett reportedly vetoed the move, so the offer was pulled.

Agree. A big no to Jacks.

We also got told Bennett stopped the moses offer , but apparently we chased him hard.

We also got told Bennett stopped the moses offer , but apparently we chased him hard.
Why ? To save cap space for hasbeens ? This is just getting worse by the minute. But then again sterling didn’t want parra to sign him as well apparently because he has an attitude problem. But he seems to know how to lead a team around the park. The test will be against a storm team out for revenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• davidp
  • Fatboy
  • Sproj
  • Bongo
  • BroncosAlways
  • Strop
  • Dony Eliakim
  • RolledOates
  • Aldo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  • Foordy
  • Allo
  • Dash
  • Fitzy
  • Culhwch
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.