Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
That this week's figure ... I wonder what the media will have him on next week
I understand that but it still goes up from his $700k+ which is still not worth it imo

Thanks mate, he does look a talent.
[automerge]1569357894[/automerge]
@1910 your write up on walker makes the roosters getting him sting so much more.

Watching him play has been my year’s highlight.

Don't worry too much, last time the Roosters pried away one of our young guns we didn't have to watch him play NRL for too long.

This one feels different.

Didn't Ash Taylor feel different? Wasn't Kane Elgey going to be the QLD halfback for 10 years etc. etc.

I am not saying that Sam Walker isn't going to be great but you could fill an entire competition with the next big things that went on to nothing.

Had a fantastic year and was terrific for Tweed.

Plays for the Australian school boys Sunday. Part of Tweed’s MM team with Coates this year.

Came off the bench for Qld U18 in the win before Origin one.

I’ve spoken about him a bit since Qld Under 16 last year. Really strong runner of the ball, Sunday will be a test because Nz are not school boys they’re U19 and they’re going to try and bash him.

Six from the Australian School Boys last year played NRL this year so he could be a crack in 12 months.

Do you think his game can translate well to the NRL and maybe he could be groomed for the fullback role long term?

Didn't Ash Taylor feel different? Wasn't Kane Elgey going to be the QLD halfback for 10 years etc. etc.

I am not saying that Sam Walker isn't going to be great but you could fill an entire competition with the next big things that went on to nothing.
Fair point.

Thanks mate, he does look a talent.
[automerge]1569357894[/automerge]
@1910 your write up on walker makes the roosters getting him sting so much more.

Some bloke from IGS was telling me he is an absolute turnstyle in defence and his shoulders are shot.

Yeah mate lol it’s what holds the sucker in.
[automerge]1569374497[/automerge]

They call it a slap tear

The definition I read said - a structure corresponding to a lip, especially the upper border of the mouthparts of a crustacean or insect.

See why I was confused? 🤣 bloody Google.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Dash
  • Wolfie
  • Bronx48
  • ivanhungryjak
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Fozz
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Allo
  • Lozza
  • winslow_wong
  • Midean
  • FACTHUNT
  • Organix
  • Galah
  • Fitzy
  • Alec
  • Foordy
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Volvo Driver
... and 25 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.