Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're gonna end up signing nobody again, aren't we.

Don’t be silly. We need players to replace Tagataese, Fensom, Dargan, Fai and probably Mago. Plenty of money to throw at players

Last edited:
Well obviously they want Boyd instead. We should send out some flyers.

Boyd and Macca. That’s a good bundle. If clubs want the premium bundle we can always package Boyd, Macca and gillet.

On $900k , that's big coin for someone that's played 17 games.

It is, but i'm fairly confident he is over his injury problems. He didnt really miss a lot of games at Cronulla. This years injury was a just unfortunate accident. He is a quality player if we can get him settled into the team somewhere we can get him a fair bit of ball.

If he does want to leave though, we would be stupid to keep him here.

If he can play fullback, then I want him to stay.

Last edited:
Gonna be awkward when Seibs has to take back the promise he made Boyd about plying centre.

This might just put captain Boyd back in the halves. What a delight that will be.
He will be better for the off season but..

If he does want to leave though, we would be stupid to keep him here.
I'm not sure he necessarily wants to leave... I'd say the manager wants to put feelers out to see if anyone wants to put a new 4 yr deal on the table, which would secure his long term future.

If he finds one will broncs allow him to move next year?? Maybe he'd already be going and gives us a heap of cap to play with.

Broncos may have said after 2021 we aren't going to be offering $900k (at this stage)... so again if he can find a long term deal his manager would want him to take it.

I suspect similar things will be happening with Milf this year. Will a team throw $1m for 4 years at Milf or has his market value dropped to say $750-800k??

Last edited:
Dearden,milf the 6 and 7 and bird at 1 he’s being paid fb money so let’s see how he does. The dude is a damaging ball runner I’m not sure what he’s like under the high ball though.
Can’t be worse under the high ball than Milford was.

I don’t recall Milford being bad. Out of position perhaps, but I don’t remember him dropping one

He let a lot bounce and was jumped over the top of. Uncontested and with time he’ll catch them all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Locky's Left Boot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.