Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just accidentally caught the last 5 mins of the 2015 gf, it’s the first time I’ve watched it since that night so I decided I’d take the pain. Masochism is my middle name.

Anyway, There’s no where near enough comparisons between Ben Hunt and Paul Carrige. He completely imploded. He was so bad I’m surprised he hasn’t been investigated for match fixing.

Just accidentally caught the last 5 mins of the 2015 gf, it’s the first time I’ve watched it since that night so I decided I’d take the pain. Masochism is my middle name.

Anyway, There’s no where near enough comparisons between Ben Hunt and Paul Carrige. He completely imploded. He was so bad I’m surprised he hasn’t been investigated for match fixing.

Yep. It was so bad it is hard to believe it wasn’t intentional.

Yep. It was so bad it is hard to believe it wasn’t intentional.
His dropping the ball was the final cherry on top. The spear tackle, the first dropped ball, the ball that was raked, then the dropped kick off. All in the space of about 5 minutes. WTAF.

His dropping the ball was the final cherry on top. The spear tackle, the first dropped ball, the ball that was raked, then the dropped kick off. All in the space of about 5 minutes. WTAF.

Amazing how he was tracking towards being the next big thing at the Broncos and qld. Those 5 minutes absolutely changed everything. He still got his pay day mind you

The spear tackle is what I can’t forgive the most. We had them pinned and he had no reason to do it. The tackle had been made and at the point of the game the most likely outcome was the kick out of trouble, we have a set to run down the clock, kick to the corner and become premiers.

Shut the **** up. Every time a “what if” gets posted we have to re-live the fact we were THAT FUCKING CLOSE”.

You need to talk to Darbs mate, it’s only a game.

If Oates is staying and it’s anything over 400k p/yr then the bloke needs to really pull his finger out, especially on what he has produced since origin this year.
corey use to be one of my favourites but I think he really is getting caught up in the whole media scene. Always talking it up, but has been failing to back up the talk on field. Hopefully the best is still in front of him.

I really think we should have a look at Tuala that the cows let go.

I really think we should have a look at Tuala that the cows let go.

How come? His numbers scream mediocrity, in first grade and in ISC. We'd be better off putting all of our time and resources in to the 3 young guys we've got, Perese, Farnworth & Coates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Maddy
  • winslow_wong
  • Cavalo
  • Morkel
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Allo
  • pennywisealfie
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Accept
  • Hurrijo
  • Spoon
  • Porthoz
  • Fitzy
  • Broncorob
  • Sproj
  • kman
  • Wild Horse
  • achievedrap
  • Rookie Alan
  • Bish
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.