Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul White on channel 7 saying Bird will probably stay. I am happy about that. He wasn’t the problem.

White is talking through his arse. Bird won't be here next year. People need to face that fact.

White is talking through his arse. Bird won't be here next year. People need to face that fact.
I really hope he isn't, because if bird leaves then we might need to play boyd.
What a shit position to be in .

Boyd won’t go anywhere, and many scenarios have been presented to him. All rejected.
He will get no choice and play qcup for the majority of next season. Can't imagine we would give him his 15 games to trigger his 2021 option.

The Telecrap is reporting that Isaac Luke is off to the Dragons on a 1 year deal. McC to Warriors next?

Word is Shaun Lunt(hooker) from the Super League has been signed for 2020.

Last edited:
32 year old who has shown ability to be quite dangerous out of dummy half and good ball distribution. Scored a ton of tries during his time in the Super League. Could be worth a reasonable gamble for the right price.

32 year old who has shown ability to be quite dangerous out of dummy half and good ball distribution. Scored a ton of tries during his time in the Super League. Could be worth a reasonable gamble for the right price.

Sounds like a nice back-up for Turpin to learn from.

Nice insurance in case he gets injured as well. Further confirmation of Macca leaving.
[automerge]1570875778[/automerge]

Last edited:
Word is Shaun Lunt(hooker) from the Super League has been signed for 2020.

He isnt great. tbh. Maybe cheap backup, but he couldn't secure a deal at Leeds and he only went there in June. He will be 33 by the time we kick off next year pretty much. He was pretty good 4 or 5 years ago.

Last edited:
He isnt great. tbh. Maybe cheap backup, but he couldn't secure a deal at Leeds and he only went there in June. He will be 33 by the time we kick off next year pretty much.
I've watched him play over his career and he has been a quality player at his peak(but tbh at the age of 32 his past his prime) I see him as depth especially if there is any truth to McCullough going to the Warriors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Manifesto
  • Midean
  • Volvo Driver
  • broncs30
  • Brotherdu
  • BroncosAlways
  • Gaz
  • BruiserMk1
  • Dash
  • Financeguy
  • Rookie Alan
  • Allo
  • Broncorob
  • Organix
  • Sproj
  • Jazza
  • Justwin
  • Strop
  • bert_lifts
  • RodF
... and 37 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.