Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isn't this the one who was here through the terribly conditioned griffin years? And isn't Jeremy Hickman the good one? Either way, are conditioning and peaking for the finals isn't exactly top notch so who cares

Maranta was actually impeccable under the high ball.
I only wish he could get out of the quicksand he was eternally stuck in when it came to running like he could when contesting bombs.

It seems rather strange to be losing sports science people when the Broncos are about to open a whole new state-of-the-art facility at Red Hill.
I wonder if it's a planned new direction the Broncos are taking or whether there are problems in the football department?

It seems rather strange to be losing sports science people when the Broncos are about to open a whole new state-of-the-art facility at Red Hill.
I wonder if it's a planned new direction the Broncos are taking or whether there are problems in the football department?

Hopefully planned . Was that the signing news ?

Hopefully planned . Was that the signing news ?

Nah, there really wasn't any news per se just confirmation that Brisbane are looking to sign Tyrone Roberts & Jayden Nikorima.

I feel like those rumours have been around since the pre-season?

Nah, there really wasn't any news per se just confirmation that Brisbane are looking to sign Tyrone Roberts & Jayden Nikorima.

I feel like those rumours have been around since the pre-season?

Yeah it was an overstatement to say it was signing news, more just a case of scouting possible replacement for Marshall.

Is our strength and conditioning even that good?

Hoops and Corvo are also the Australian/Queensland staff. They're both very good.

Last edited:
Roberts was the best half at the tits overall this year. Would be handy to have him on board.

Isn't this the one who was here through the terribly conditioned griffin years? And isn't Jeremy Hickman the good one? Either way, are conditioning and peaking for the finals isn't exactly top notch so who cares

Hooper and Corvo joined for 2014 under Griffin after Guilfoyle was sacked end of 2013. Hickmans came back in 2015, he went with Bennett to Dragons and Knights.

Hooper and Corvo joined for 2014 under Griffin after Guilfoyle was sacked end of 2013. Hickmans came back in 2015, he went with Bennett to Dragons and Knights.

Any news of replacements ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• johnny plath
  • Broncs1459
  • sooticus
  • Battler
  • ChewThePhatt
  • FACTHUNT
  • ivanhungryjak
  • MrMoore
  • Broncosgirl
  • Swordfish
  • Stix
  • Wild Horse
  • LGH
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Harry Sack
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Big Del
  • Manifesto
  • KateBroncos1812
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.