Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it’s a worry for us if George leave the bunnies. I have no doubt they will go after a few of our boys if they have the 1mill from GI and George’s money.

Notice how no one in the media is speculating that George wants to reunite with seibold, it’s all just that souffs can’t afford him and he will probably end up in the super league.
The media spin absolutely everything against us, and our off contract players, yet don’t spin shit on souffs.

Yeah it’s a worry for us if George leave the bunnies. I have no doubt they will go after a few of our boys if they have the 1mill from GI and George’s money.

Notice how no one in the media is speculating that George wants to reunite with seibold, it’s all just that souffs can’t afford him and he will probably end up in the super league.
The media spin absolutely everything against us, and our off contract players, yet don’t spin shit on souffs.

Goes to show. Alot of us always thought that the media hated Bennett. Turns out it's the club they hate.

Goes to show. Alot of us always thought that the media hated Bennett. Turns out it's the club they hate.

Yeah well personally for me its almost to the point where the club and Seibs just needs to say screw you to the NRL and start boycotting the media. If the media cant be bothered showing the club a bit of respect why should they have access to the coach and players.

Yeah well personally for me its almost to the point where the club and Seibs just needs to say screw you to the NRL and start boycotting the media. If the media cant be bothered showing the club a bit of respect why should they have access to the coach and players.
Nah, it would be more fun to stand in front of the media and just tell them absolute lies !!

Play games with the grubs.

You would think George would want to stay in Sydney close to his brothers. Seems all about the social life for them.

Here we go..wouldn’t surprise me if souffs are clearing the deck with moving George out to fit lodge in.
Again, Lodge is contracted until the end of 2020, so hopefully we dig our heels in. He is our forward leader.

These players allegedly going to Souths realise Wayne won’t be there forever right

We're definitely going to lose forwards, can't keep them all. Just gotta keep enough quality ones. Hopefully Haas doesn't get homesick.

Rubbish call.

That was no try when McGuire knocked the ball out of Wallace's hands

Rubbish call.

That was no try when McGuire knocked the ball out of Wallace's hands

Here we go..wouldn’t surprise me if souffs are clearing the deck with moving George out to fit lodge in.
Again, Lodge is contracted until the end of 2020, so hopefully we dig our heels in. He is our forward leader.
pffft. If anyone wants him we will just give him away. When was the last time we dug our heels in?

I think the only trade we need to do is get rid of that turd who calls himself the ceo of the broncos Paul white. He’s the reason why we lost so many players in the last 3 months. The moment Wayne Bennett left was the moment all the players started requesting a release from the broncos. Paul White get out of here no one wants you here.

I think the only trade we need to do is get rid of that turd who calls himself the ceo of the broncos Paul white. He’s the reason why we lost so many players in the last 3 months. The moment Wayne Bennett left was the moment all the players started requesting a release from the broncos. Paul White get out of here no one wants you here.
What a terrible first post. Wake up to yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Xzei
  • NSW stables
  • Kev_Guz
  • Santa
  • bert_lifts
  • Johnny92
  • Skathen
  • ezpz
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.