Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kid you not, it was because a player left his area of the field, even though it resulted in a Cowboys try.

Opacic really got dropped for that?

Surely not lol

Opacic really got dropped for that?

Surely not lol

Yep, lol. Some of the things i've heard from up that way make me so glad we have Seibold and not Green. He seems to have lost the plot. Their forwards got owned, so he changed the backline. He really seems to have it in for a few of their younger guys like Jensen and Clifford.

Yep, lol. Some of the things i've heard from up that way make me so glad we have Seibold and not Green. He seems to have lost the plot. Their forwards got owned, so he changed the backline. He really seems to have it in for a few of their younger guys like Jensen and Clifford.
Were we ever actually chasing Green? As I recall there was a bunch of media hype but it was just shite being whipped up by his manager. The story was that the Broncos were chasing him hard then when it came out that nobody from the Broncos had spoken to Green the media switched seamlessly into claiming people close to the Broncos were talking to him on our behalf.

Last edited:
Were we ever actually chasing Green? As I recall there was a bunch of media hype but it was just shite being whipped up by his manager. The story was that the Broncos were chasing him hard then when it came out that nobody from the Broncos had spoken to Green the media switched seamlessly into claiming people close to the Broncos were talking to him on our behalf.

I seem to recall White calling out Badel(?) in a press conference. "As you well know we were never looking at Green and have had zero contact with him or his manager" Something like that anyway.

I seem to recall White calling out Badel(?) in a press conference. "As you well know we were never looking at Green and have had zero contact with him or his manager" Something like that anyway.

Yes this is it. Badel stopped reporting it then and it now just gets referred to as “hey weren’t they?” type bullshit. Badel is so far out of the loop of what happens at the broncos that most people on here would have a better idea.

Great day ... especially watching Badel, looking for a hole to hide in

Does anyone know if/where/when Tannah Boyd will end up in our squad? Where does he fit?
Is the future a case of 1. Milf, 6. Boyd 7. Dearden 9.Paix?
I have only seen T.Boyd at training, but from what I saw, he looked sharp - all reviews were that he was our future half?
I am surprised his name hasn't come up as a Cronk replacement.
I wouldn't be surprised if the Broncos don't try and significantly reduce Milf's contract $ when he is off contract, or even let him walk with the talent we have coming through..
Could be a case of trying to keep Walker, and letting Milf look elsewhere when his contract is up..?
Interesting times for the Broncos.

I'd say there was probably a very informal chat about looking at him, which Badel probably got wind of then twisted into us full out chasing him.

I'd say there was probably a very informal chat about looking at him, which Badel probably got wind of then twisted into us full out chasing him.

I'd be deeply concerned if the chat consisted of any more than:

"Should we look at Paul Green?"

"bahahaha yeah good one, but let's get serious now".

Does anyone know if/where/when Tannah Boyd will end up in our squad? Where does he fit?
I have only seen T.Boyd at training, but from what I saw, he looked sharp - all reviews were that he was our future half?
I wouldn't be surprised if the Broncos don't try and significantly reduce Milf's contract $ when he is off contract, or even let him walk with the talent we have coming through..
Could be a case of trying to keep Walker, and letting Milf look elsewhere when his contract is up..?

He's been dropped from ISC hasnt he?

To be honest, Green looked quality around 2015 and 2016ish. He assembled a good squad and won the first premiership in NQ's history. His flaws became apparent later on, which seems to happen to a lot of coaches who find success early on.

Dallin Watene-Zelezniak has been granted permission by the Panthers to negotiate with other clubs...

Any interest from us? Maybe they’d like a trade with Boyd? (Please!)

Last edited:
Dallin Watene-Zelezniak has been granted permission by the Panthers to negotiate with other clubs...

Any interest from us? Maybe they’d like a trade with Boyd? (Please!)
Don’t know why he’s NZ captain, he’s overrated IMO.

I rate him higher then Dearden

He's OK, he's pretty much RTS 0.5, but also seems to be a bit of a loose cannon on the field sometimes, seen him throw a few punches.

He's OK, he's pretty much RTS 0.5, but also seems to be a bit of a loose cannon on the field sometimes, seen him throw a few punches.
Are you referring to DWZ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Hurrijo
  • Battler
  • Mustafur
  • Allo
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • Organix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.