Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bloke cops it for lying and now he's copping it for telling the truth. It's hard to keep up

Fair point, though do you think teams should be actively seeking and and acknowledging contracted players?

The bloke cops it for lying and now he's copping it for telling the truth. It's hard to keep up

Sorry for being upset when it seems he is actively trying to **** over my club and his constant potshots at our current coach. I care about the Broncos, not our past coaches so he will cop it from me for this bullshit. Does Seibold do the same stuff behind closed doors? probably, but he is my clubs current coach so I don't give a ****.

Milford has a lot more to his game than running, in fact he isn’t even that fast anymore. I like Ponga but 90% of what he does is down to his speed. Yes he has great footwork but if he were to lose his speed off the mark that footwork is just some sweet dancing before being tackled.

And thats also the case with James Roberts. If he has no room to gallop he’s just dancing sideways. No other tricks

You could say that a cruel injury would ruin the careers of a lot of players. It would ruin the current best fullback in Tedesco, it would have ruined Slater's career in the past too. You don't sign players thinking they'll might injured, you sign them thinking they'll help you win a premiership.
I think Ponga has shown other attributes that prove he's not just a player with a deadly step. His ball playing is the best of the current fullbacks in the comp too, he can genuinely create space instead of just utilising it. I don't think he's worth a mil+ yet, but I didn't think Milford is worth one either.

TBF, Tedesco suffered heaps of bad knee injuries when he started out and it didn’t cripple him.

Yep, so it might not cripple Ponga either if it ever happened (and fingers crossed it doesn't).

Fair point, though do you think teams should be actively seeking and and acknowledging contracted players?
If the other 15 coaches are then sure. If he's broken a rule he should be punished. I'm not sure if losing Roberts will be a problem for us yet but I'm giving Seibs a chance to prove we're the winners in this situation.

Is it correct that Kennar came into our top 30 now as replacement for Roberts?

Sorry for being upset when it seems he is actively trying to **** over my club and his constant potshots at our current coach. I care about the Broncos, not our past coaches so he will cop it from me for this bullshit. Does Seibold do the same stuff behind closed doors? probably, but he is my clubs current coach so I don't give a ****.
Meh, I'm indifferent at this point. We all knew after the club fucked him that he'd try get us back somehow. He wasn't able to "salt the earth" so he signed one of our players that were on the outer. He's the enemy now sure, but if we acted this way for every player that was taken from us we'd be in a constant cycle of anger. I just think no matter what he does he's going to be chastised and I don't see a reason to get so worked up about it. This is the kinda crap he had to put up with, Seibold needs to learn that as the Broncos coach people will take pot shots and try and **** as over at every turn. Hopefully we come out on top here.

Daniel O'dowell is saying Su'a is headed to Souths next. Another player I'd be fine with losing if we can replace him well and get his money off the cap

Meh, I'm indifferent at this point. We all knew after the club fucked him that he'd try get us back somehow. He wasn't able to "salt the earth" so he signed one of our players that were on the outer. He's the enemy now sure, but if we acted this way for every player that was taken from us we'd be in a constant cycle of anger. I just think no matter what he does he's going to be chastised and I don't see a reason to get so worked up about it. This is the kinda crap he had to put up with, Seibold needs to learn that as the Broncos coach people will take pot shots and try and **** as over at every turn. Hopefully we come out on top here.

Daniel O'dowell is saying Su'a is headed to Souths next. Another player I'd be fine with losing if we can replace him well and get his money off the cap

He's on **** all , won't have a team at this rate. Lol

Clubs aren't supposed to contact players before the final year of their contract but it happens all the time. Last year the Cowboys were planning on Val Holmes getting a release then iirc they were also keen on getting Kahu. They lie to the media constantly too, last year the Broncos were telling the media that Bennett would see out his contract here while they were on the phone to Souths trying to get a swap deal sorted out. Siebold reckoned he hadn't spoken to the Broncos about coaching here. And rightly so, you don't work out your deals in full view of the media and until the deal's done it's none of their business.

I thought Seibold was a fan of Su'a? Didn't he want him at Souffs last year?

I thought Seibold was a fan of Su'a? Didn't he want him at Souffs last year?

I guess at Souths they didn’t have Fifita and Bullemore coming through, plus Crichton was leaving.

Is/was Turpin a development player?
1BD9D78C FE7C 453B 9701 81A128B32192

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • bazza
  • Broncosgirl
  • Redux
  • Allo
  • Harry Sack
  • Spoon
  • Johnny92
  • Galah
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.