Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rabbits sign Troy Dargan

Last edited:
Rabbits sign Troy Dargan

I wonder why he would bother ... he never got a chance under Bennett before and the Rabbitohs are pretty set in the halves ... surely there is another club he could have signed for where the halves weren't set in stone

I wonder why he would bother ... he never got a chance under Bennett before and the Rabbitohs are pretty set in the halves ... surely there is another club he could have signed for where the halves weren't set in stone
Maybe Reynolds injury is worse then they thought......bit of insurance. They wouldn’t have offered much and he would have seen those ahead of him here aren’t getting much of a go. Perhaps no other interest.

Man Dargan dropped off the perch big time. He had some pretty decent wraps on him at the eels. Couldn't even crack the spine for us even this year with all our halves injuries

if he goes id like to see Peter Mullholland given a go...

And the mandate id give him is to reinvigorate the scouting systems we have and absolutely prioritize the long term signing of the very best young talent in our pipelines...

We have to acknowledge the threats posed to that from other clubs like the Storm; i reckon its now time for the club to start pushing back against it...

the business side of things ranks second to on-field success...

Peter is undergoing treatment for cancer and not suited to the ceo role anyway.

But Wayne will fix him dontcha know!

Why doesn’t Bennett poach from any other club?

Why doesn’t Bennett poach from any other club?

Ethan Lowe (North Queensland Cowboys), Liam Knight (Canberra Raiders), Jaxson Paulo (Gold Coast Titans), Steven Marsters (St George Illawarra Dragons), Edene Gebbie (Wynnum Manly Seagulls), Bryson Goodwin (Warrington Wolves).

He casts a fairly wide net.

Ethan Lowe (North Queensland Cowboys), Liam Knight (Canberra Raiders), Jaxson Paulo (Gold Coast Titans), Steven Marsters (St George Illawarra Dragons), Edene Gebbie (Wynnum Manly Seagulls), Bryson Goodwin (Warrington Wolves).

I guess they just make a bigger deal out of a broncos poaching

It is my understanding he is employed to coach and nothing more. Has times changed?

He MUST come to the Broncos. A half or 5/8 called Walters.. yes please! Aside from that he is a nrl standard half. Love it.
Also would build a political bridge
He MUST come to the Broncos. A half or 5/8 called Walters.. yes please! Aside from that he is a nrl standard half. Love it.
Would be a great olive branch to the Broncos Old Boys with their nose out of joint re. Walters coaching. Not a reason to fill a roster position - but it would definitely be a good club move. I like what I’ve seen from him - I’d take him over SOS for sure! (And I think SOS has done well with the chances his had)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Browny
  • Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • RolledOates
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.