Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chad is... Well he's Chad. I don't think he's a bad player but he ain't worth a dime over 300k. He's just... He's okay. He doesn't have another level in him. Sezer I'd be happy with, he's an elite goal kicker which adds a lot of value.

Out of the lot though, Croft has by far the most potential to be a 10 year player. If Dearden is as good as he's hyped to be, there's no reason he can't make a go of it at 6.

I dunno if anyone agrees, but I feel like Townsend is a shittier version of Hunt. Less talent but also capable of dumb ass plays just about every game.

My
I dunno if anyone agrees, but I feel like Townsend is a shittier version of Hunt. Less talent but also capable of dumb ass plays just about every game.
My Cronulla mate would be ecstatic if the Broncos took Towny, he doesn't rate him at all.

I wouldn’t against a Croft and Dearden halves pairing with Croft at five-eighth and milf at the back.

It's signing news(even then it's just a train and trial contract no certainty) I never said it was a good one(and to be honest I don't know enough about him to say so). Someone else will probably have a better idea.

Last edited:
Bessie is worth a look at. He can cover 1-5, can goal-kick and he's still relatively young. His numbers aren't bad either, 14 tries, 140m+ running in a struggling Capras side. Not the type of prospect worth getting excited for, but if he can work hard he could be a decent option to have in the backs. He's exactly the type of player a train and trial deal was there for. It also shows Central Queensland that Seibold hasn't forgotten his roots.

Bessie is worth a look at. He can cover 1-5, can goal-kick and he's still relatively young. His numbers aren't bad either, 14 tries, 140m+ running in a struggling Capras side. Not the type of prospect worth getting excited for, but if he can work hard he could be a decent option to have in the backs. He's exactly the type of player a train and trial deal was there for. It also shows Central Queensland that Seibold hasn't forgotten his roots.
Makes sense to give him a trial contract then, if it works out great if not nothing lost.

Think we have to get used to the idea that we cant have superstars all over the park. We need the solid, good value for money signings that just get the job done.

And it helps if players such as this are slotted into their rightful spots, not out of position like so many of the boys were this year for one reason or another. Get a solid, good value for money player (e.g. Tom Opacic) playing centre, not bloody Alex Glenn. Buy a proper halfback, not bloody Jake Turpin. Its not rocket science Seibs for christ sakes.

And it helps if players such as this are slotted into their rightful spots, not out of position like so many of the boys were this year for one reason or another. Get a solid, good value for money player (e.g. Tom Opacic) playing centre, not bloody Alex Glenn. Buy a proper halfback, not bloody Jake Turpin. Its not rocket science Seibs for christ sakes.
Letting Tom go was a head scratcher he’s a steady reliable player that’s never going to cost you the moon and he’s good in defence. Ya know, exactly what we fucking need.

Letting Tom go was a head scratcher he’s a steady reliable player that’s never going to cost you the moon and he’s good in defence. Ya know, exactly what we fucking need.

Tom wanted to leave in the end. Got told he was behind Roberts, Bird and Staggs. Ironic that his year this year was arguably at least as good as Staggs ( in a worse side than ours ) and better than Bird and Roberts.

Think we have to get used to the idea that we cant have superstars all over the park. We need the solid, good value for money signings that just get the job done.

We've got some players who should be value for money. Except they are on too much money for their value.

We've got some players who should be value for money. Except they are on too much money for their value.

Its more the blokes on around that 200-300k mark we seem to lack who just do a job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• achievedrap
  • Allo
  • heartly87
  • Sproj
  • Fitzy
  • Broncorob
  • Griffo
  • Bish
  • BooKhaki
  • Harry Sack
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.