Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s bloody great news.
I get he wasn't a popular choice but... wasn't he our forwards coach, the same forwards who have been dominating the comp at 20 years of age and developing new skills every time. Maybe he was doing a great job.

I get he wasn't a popular choice but... wasn't he our forwards coach, the same forwards who have been dominating the comp at 20 years of age and developing new skills every time. Maybe he was doing a great job.

I thought he was defensive coach?

Slothfield is now claiming that the Coronavirus will cost us David Fifita and deliver him to the Titans

his reasoning is that there will possibly be a reduced salary cap for 2021 and we won't be able to afford him since we already have Lodge, TPJ, Haas etc on our books.

what he doesn't mention is that the NRL can't just reduce the salary cap and leave the players signed on their current levels contract-wise since they were signed under the expectation of a $10m cap.

Slothfield is now claiming that the Coronavirus will cost us David Fifita and deliver him to the Titans

his reasoning is that there will possibly be a reduced salary cap for 2021 and we won't be able to afford him since we already have Lodge, TPJ, Haas etc on our books.

what he doesn't mention is that the NRL can't just reduce the salary cap and leave the players signed on their current levels contract-wise since they were signed under the expectation of a $10m cap.
He also forgot to mention that he is a piss drunk slobbering eejit whose meanderings should all be read as more falsely formed opinion rather than fact or even news.

Don’t stress; I’m sure Mal has a plan to turn them into not only a football powerhouse, but a financial one also.

The titans won’t be around next year if we’re already struggling.
Out of the three QLD clubs they are the one who hasn't had to lay anyone off yet according to news stories.

I think we will see Sydney Clubs go way before the Titans if it comes to that due to their ownership situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Sproj
  • Johnny92
  • bazza
  • broncos4life
  • big k
  • Harry Sack
  • Bish
  • Skyblues87
  • Foordy
  • Galah
  • BroncoFan94
  • Culhwch
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosgirl
  • Matheos
  • bb_gun
  • BruiserMk1
  • Organix
  • BroncosAlways
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.