Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see Reese Walsh training with the top squad.

As for Fifi, they'll backend and cut loose Milf and or Bird. Also not seeing Vudogo anywhere in our media, gone?.

Last edited:
Good to see Reese Walsh training with the top squad.

As for Fifi, they'll backend and cut loose Milf and or Bird. Also not seeing Vudogo anywhere in our media, gone?.

didn't he sign with the Roosters, or was that someone else?

If anyone really wants more Fifita news, I'll post it, but frankly it's all speculation and misinformation and I can't be arsed rewriting it. Like I said here:

Last edited:
lol coach whisperer how did he go for kevvie
Of course he's going to have Kevvie's back... he's a walking paycheck.

Consider him part of the old boys

Coach whisperer sounds like the biggest charlatan. Pretty happy to make sure that when he is right the news gets heard. "I wrote an article saying they would lose the next 4. See? See?!?!?!" But when his mumbo jumbo doesn't work it's all the client's fault. Dude looks like an American TV evangelist and probably pulls all the same tricks.

Coach whisperer sounds like the biggest charlatan. Pretty happy to make sure that when he is right the news gets heard. "I wrote an article saying they would lose the next 4. See? See?!?!?!" But when his mumbo jumbo doesn't work it's all the client's fault. Dude looks like an American TV evangelist and probably pulls all the same tricks.
Yeah exactly. Just because Robinson uses him, doesn't mean it works. I'd say the extra $2 mil of cap does more for the Roosters than this bloke.

Heard from a little birdie that Harry Grant is over the interstate restrictions and keen to return to Brisbane. Have we got the dosh?

We do if tigers want a half to replace Benji. That being said, pretty sure he’s still contracted to Melbourne next season.

We do if tigers want a half to replace Benji. That being said, pretty sure he’s still contracted to Melbourne next season.
Contracts bontracts Shed. If he wants home he'll get home and he does. :happy:

Storm are now in Queensland anyway, aren’t they?

Heard from a little birdie that Harry Grant is over the interstate restrictions and keen to return to Brisbane. Have we got the dosh?

He’s from Yeppoon and went from St.Brendan’s to Storm. He’s never lived in Brisbane.

Last edited:
But is this story of Grant true????? Please be true!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Lurker
  • Xzei
  • Mustafur
  • FACTHUNT
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.