Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Argh why can't the broncos just do one right thing! Why do the **** everything up. This is a no brainer. Surely we have the cash, he's been one of the best props in the last couple seasons. Just make an offer ffs
Broncos have no money because to lesson the blow to the coaching cap, allowing them to spend big on new staff, they signed Seibold as a player for the last seasons of his contract

Broncos have no money because to lesson the blow to the coaching cap, allowing them to spend big on new staff, they signed Seibold as a player for the last seasons of his contract

German international, what a coup!

Journo's in general have proven (not that it wasn't already known) that the flat out make shit up. First the Isaac Luke re-signing when we are not making any moves until we have a coach and Luke himself was shocked to see that in the paper. Then the story that they all ran with that not only was Kate Jones interested in the CEO position but had a standout interview for the job when she hadn't even applied. That is a flat out lie yet there is no repercussions and they even 'still stand by their source'. **** off.

1 million per cent.

We knew about the Inglis signing because of Aeetee. We knew of the Milford signing because of 1910. I knew of the Segeyaro signing several days before it was announced. None of these were reported on at the time. Information that everyday people found out and the journos had no idea. Just goes to show that not only do they make shit up most of the time, but they have no idea when real shit is going down.

Last edited:
Didn't the media say only yesterday that we are waiting till a coach is signed before we make any player signings?

Badel did,,,
I dont think an idiot like AFB is what we need. We have to make sure we bring in good characters as well as good players. He doesnt fit the bill.

No-one ever said Broncos didn’t have the money for him...

It was said Broncos can’t afford him. We already have one numb-skull with bikie links who causes us massive headaches on and off the field, yet is the sort of talent we DO need on the pitch.

But we certainly don’t have the strong culture needed to manage yet another talented imbecile off the pitch...

Last edited:
He didn't teach our halves anything the last time he was here.

Waste of time.

We don't need to sign a washed up player for more money than he's worth when we can just sign a halves coach that's actually going to teach him something.

We already have Langer, dont we.

Experience is needed on the field, and halves wise he fits the bill. Still got a mean boot on him and still up there with try assists and LB assists. Far from washed up.

He'll come cheap, he's desperate and most importantly will be almost like an assistant coach in terms of training and setting standards.

Badel did,,,

No-one ever said Broncos didn’t have the money for him...

It was said Broncos can’t afford him. We already have one numb-skull with bikie links who causes us massive headaches on and off the field, yet is the sort of talent we DO need on the pitch.

But we certainly don’t have the strong culture needed to manage yet another talented imbecile off the pitch...

We need more Pat Carrigans and less TPJ's and AFB's

I'd agree with that to a point but we've had some good teams with exactly those types of players, going back to the first year with Greg Dowling, on through to the likes of Alan Cann and Tallis and others.
A good coach can temper their rough edges and harness their enthusiasm (anger really) to drive the team when they are getting beaten. That's what's missing though.
I think with the right coach, TPJ could be that player. All that said, it's a tough ask to deal with one of them, let alone go looking for more when the coach hasn't even been signed yet.

He didn't teach our halves anything the last time he was here.

Waste of time.

We don't need to sign a washed up player for more money than he's worth when we can just sign a halves coach that's actually going to teach him something.
TBF, I don’t think Milford can or wants to be taught.

Refused tutelage from Lockyer, so perhaps it’s not the teacher (whoever that may be) who’s the problem, rather the student.

Last edited:
I'd agree with that to a point but we've had some good teams with exactly those types of players, going back to the first year with Greg Dowling, on through to the likes of Alan Cann and Tallis and others.
A good coach can temper their rough edges and harness their enthusiasm (anger really) to drive the team when they are getting beaten. That's what's missing though.
I think with the right coach, TPJ could be that player. All that said, it's a tough ask to deal with one of them, let alone go looking for more when the coach hasn't even been signed yet.
To be fair to Tallis, I think he was a Ned Flanders off the field. Called Wayne crying on an Australian tour because the boys were partying too hard.

ofa hasn't gone anywhere yet
and Fifita left while we had a coach.

so since we became coachless ... we haven't lost any forward.

besides. we were overloaded with forwards anyway.
We haven’t had a coach for two years

What a sook.
I think we might be a bit harsh in judging the ol' raging fool's anger over players crossing the line. He drank just as much as anyone else so I wouldn't say he was a full-blown sook.

He did, after-all, call out Rodney Howe for taking steroids and completely ironed him out on the field to prove a the point that we did not want to see drugs creep into RL culture. If this is sooking I say we need more of it. I still give him browny points for that despite the endless verbal diarrhea he spouts today.

Titans throwing even more money at AFB. Where the **** did Titans get all of this cash all of a sudden?
I mean, we are shedding players, have players retiring, yet apparently we cant afford anyone, but Titans can throw obscene money around and still have plenty left over.
Am i missing something?

Last edited:
Titans throwing even more money at AFB. Where the **** did Titans get all of this cash all of a sudden?
I mean, we are shedding players, have players retiring, yet apparently we cant afford anyone, but Titans can throw obscene money around and still have plenty left over.
Am i missing something?
Making room to give Milford a bumper 5 year extension.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• bazza
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Mustafur
  • Dash
  • Sproj
  • winslow_wong
  • Skyblues87
  • Broncosgirl
  • broncos4life
  • Rough and Ready
  • LittleDavey
  • Horseheadsup
  • Scorchie
  • Foordy
  • Xzei
  • Santa
  • Galah
  • MrTickyMcG
  • KateBroncos1812
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.