Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to hurry up and sign a coach before all the players we can possibly sign get snatched up.
Or even just to re-sign the kids we have coming off contract.

Don't be silly. That's something a decent club would consider. Let's drag this out so that we can keep blaming Seibold for next years mess too.

as far as I'm concerned the players available to be signed can be snatched up by any other club that wants them ... there is **** all quality available right now

I want Welch so bad. I don't even care what he costs.

Can we just sign the guys we have before November 1st? Is that so fucking hard? Let me guess, they probably want to see if they’re convinced about their quality...Staggs, Dearden and Flegler mmmmmmkayyyyy

Can we just sign the guys we have before November 1st? Is that so fucking hard? Let me guess, they probably want to see if they’re convinced about their quality...Staggs, Dearden and Flegler mmmmmmkayyyyy

Nothing decent in there. Better to stick with other up and comers like Joffa, Oates and Croft.

or Staggs, Dearden etc have told the club they won't sign a thing until they know who the coach will be.

unlike the Titans ... we need these guys to actually sign their contracts

They haven’t announced it yet but he has already agreed to stay at the storm.

Okily Dokily. That's a good example of a missed opportunity. I really don't like the fact that Lodge is at the club let alone that we pay him 700k a year.

How stupid are the Broncos?

You can't just steal everyone from the Storm.. Apparently we want their CEO, Coach and Captain..

it is not stupid to identify the best and then head hunt them, that is how the the most successful businesses operate.

Yeah just like how we signed Croft to be our 7 and fix all our problems. What I want is some originality. We just copy other clubs now and don't make our own decisions. We also stole Seibold from Souths because we wanted to be as good as them too.

Last edited:
Yeah just like how we signed Croft to be our 7 and fix all our problems. What I want is some originality. We just copy other clubs now and don't make our own decisions. We also stole Seibold from Souths because we wanted to be as good as them too.

you've literally just finished whinging about us not poaching a prop from the Storm.

if the best person to run our $52 million empire is the Storm's current CEO ... then we should do everything in our power to make sure we get him. despite Tripps complaining, we are the 500 pound gorilla in the room, we shouldn't settle for second best

you've literally just finished whinging about us not poaching a prop from the Storm.

if the best person to run our $52 million empire is the Storm's current CEO ... then we should do everything in our power to make sure we get him. despite Tripps complaining, we are the 500 pound gorilla in the room, we shouldn't settle for second best
We never used too, I hope they’ve finally realised playing the nice guy doesn’t get you anywhere in this current nrl.

Are you screen-shotting your texts to a mate to give your opinion legitimacy?

No, I just found it funny.

52 million empire lol... Market capitalisation is currently at 41 mil and that's considered a nano cap. The Broncos are not an empire hahaha. That's part of the problem.. They are run like a company and forget they are a footy club firstly.

Last edited:
No, I just found it funny.

52 million empire lol... Market capitalisation is currently at 41 mil and that's considered a nano cap. The Broncos are not an empire hahaha. That's part of the problem.. They are run like a company and forget they are a footy club firstly.

Look, if we learn how to successfully run and hide two sets of books, let’s do it! No one who plays by the rules is successful anymore.

I'm just picturing a fat guy buying usain bolt's shoes he ran in once and expecting his life to be like the movie "like mike"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • theshed
  • FACTHUNT
  • sooticus
  • Sproj
  • Tim K
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosgirl
  • Galah
  • Fitzy
  • kiwi2
  • kman
  • Xzei
  • Allo
  • broncsgoat
  • Financeguy
  • KateBroncos1812
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.