Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

maybe ... but they have no case against us, only Donaghy

and i'm not sure suing your CEO is beneficial to their relationship ... hell, in might even make their relationship untenable.

It's just sad and desperate that our only way of attempting to get better as a club is by copying Storm to the point of poaching the CEO, Coach and Captain.

It's sad and desperate. It's not a power move. It is very weak.

Sure it would be good for the club to have all of those guys. Not debating that.

It's just sad and desperate that our only way of attempting to get better as a club is by copying Storm to the point of poaching the CEO, Coach and Captain.

Sure it would be good for the club to have all of those guys. Not debating that.
It’s what they did to us though, now look at them.

I'll give you one guess who the Storm copied initially to get to their current state ... i'll give you a hint ... they weren't original

IMO, it isn't "copying" the Storm ... it's reminding us of our former selves

Who gives a ****, what does desperate even mean in a business context. A position is vacant, you find the best in the business and ask them if they want to work for you.

That's just good business. I absolutely don't like the board but if they pull off this signing, I'll actually regain some faith in them not being totally useless.

Find the best and hire them, couldn't care less about being original.

It's called making a smart business decision.

Some of our most influential players in the 90's were poached from other clubs.

We never used too, I hope they’ve finally realised playing the nice guy doesn’t get you anywhere in this current nrl.
Yes. Remember when we needed a good prop and tried to get a Paul Harragon, when he knocked us back we got Glen Lazarus - memories.

i just like to know what exactly we hope to gain by dragging this out the way we are...already have a early start to next year, late finish due to Origin, early pre-season, need to know what the bubble protocols are...

None of that in our hands granted, but a new coach and CEO are...yet here we wait...

Fucking ridiculous really......perfectly sums us up..

Last edited:
i just like to know what exactly we hope to gain by dragging this out the way we are...already have a early start to next year, late finish due to Origin, early pre-season, need to know what the bubble protocols are...

None of that in our hands granted, but a new coach and CEO are...yet here we wait...

Fucking ridiculous really......perfectly sums us up..
Or they're just getting shit done behind closed doors, which imo is so much better. Sick of all the media bullshit, just get it done then let us know.
But I mean some ***** you just can't please !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Jedhead
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.