Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn't the Broncos game when I saw an amazing display from him. He does have an enormous game in him but hot and cold is the best way I could describe him.
It was his first game back and I was amazed with the performance he put on... it was spectacular

which is exactly the way we used to do things

I see....so, when Kevin Walters is announced as the new coach, you know that guy, he was FIRST linked to us when Piehold left the bubble in Sydney, after a apparent exhaustive search behind closed doors.......excuse if im like......Meh.......

We just waste more then 2 months of potential restructure, roster rebuild, chasing free agents etc.....things that still need to be done, but yeh.....lets wait shall we...

It only makes sense in my eyes if its another contracted coach they are trying to get and thats why its taken this long...

I see....so, when Kevin Walters is announced as the new coach, you know that guy, he was FIRST linked to us when Piehold left the bubble in Sydney, after a apparent exhaustive search behind closed doors.......excuse if im like......Meh.......

We just waste more then 2 months of potential restructure, roster rebuild, chasing free agents etc.....things that still need to be done, but yeh.....lets wait shall we...

It only makes sense in my eyes if its another contracted coach they are trying to get and thats why its taken this long...
So you got the inside knowledge that we've just been wasting time do you ?

I mean, technically Walters is a contracted coach. Probably the coach who’s contract would have the biggest impact on how soon he can start.

it is not stupid to identify the best and then head hunt them, that is how the the most successful businesses operate.

Why is he the best? What has he done in the last 10 years at the Storm that leads you to believe he's the best?

Question for anyone that could possibly know, are there any players we are actually looking at except Smith?

Question for anyone that could possibly know, are there any players we are actually looking at except Smith?
I'd hope not given we have no Coach and basically no CEO either at the moment.

Would you honestly want Paul White overseeing any more deals before he's gone?

So you got the inside knowledge that we've just been wasting time do you ?

oh God no....

I just call a spade a spade, our board are incompetent muppets....

And so far, in this CEO/Coach search...we are simply reverting to type.....

Unless its a current contracted NRL coach, i dont know whats taken them so long. QRL already put their stall out in terms of Walters months ago....its not news.

Very frustrating...

Last edited:
oh God no....

Unless its a current contracted NRL coach, i dont know whats taken them so long. QRL already put their stall out in terms of Walters months ago....its not news.

Very frustrating...

the other clubs took just as long (except the Bulldogs, who seemed to make up their minds before Pay left) ... the only difference is we parted ways with our coach latter than the other teams

the other clubs took just as long (except the Bulldogs, who seemed to make up their minds before Pay left) ... the only difference is we parted ways with our coach latter than the other teams
But why are we waiting until now to find a new CEO?

but those clubs aren't bottom of the table Foordy....how much of a wake up call do we need...!

In my opinion, we are already way behind where we should be in turning things around......and ill stand by that...

oh God no....

Very frustrating...
Completely understand the frustration but it seems they getting things in place behind closed doors, I actually like that not much is being played out in the media. There's been so much bullshit from the media this past year I'm so over it , hopefully this no news turns out to be good news 🙏

Yeah this one isn't made up, there's quotes from Tripp in the article saying that "the Storm will create a similar role to offer Bellamy for 2022 and beyond if he wants it". So Bellamy has told Tripp about the offer at the very least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mighty Bronx
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Organix
  • Jedhead
  • Spike
  • Rowdy124
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.