Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha yeah. The technical reason they give is that you cant be sure because of camera angles, but thats bullshit.You have a straight line every 10 metres so its pretty easier to see if its coming out of the hands forward or back
It's not BS and not comparable with offside, because the camera angles can distort the perspective of a ball traveling through the air, unlike the offside rule, where a determination can be made by looking at the lines on the field in reference to the players position on the field.

Been on the kennel reading about their fullback situation. Apparently they are about to sign two players.. could one of them be the Hoff? 1910 have you heard anything?

It's not BS and not comparable with offside, because the camera angles can distort the perspective of a ball traveling through the air, unlike the offside rule, where a determination can be made by looking at the lines on the field in reference to the players position on the field.

But isn't the forward pass rule the direction it comes out of the hands? So it doesn't really matter which way the ball travels?

Your probably right tho port, I just reckon something should be done about cos there are way to many forward passes that lead to tries

with SKD, Jennings, Topou, Sheck, Mini it would be hard for Moga to get a starting spot so he may be looking else were

Is there any truth to the rumours we are looking to sign Taumololo if he can get a release? Anyone know? Please let it be true!!

I remember reading an article which said that Green was looking at JT2 as one of his project players and that he was looking forward to motivating him to get the best out of him. Can't remember where I read that, sorry.

Could O'Connor be our backup plan for 5/8 next year? I think at only $200K-$250K for a 1 year deal it could be worth it until we sign someone better in 2015, what do you guys think?

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/...or/story-e6frf3ou-1226743402177#ixzz2iIjgFpaj

Even if he was an established NRL five-eighth, I wouldn't be keen on him, due to his off-field issues. Since he's not, I wouldn't go near him.

Besides, he'd want to come off every 10 minutes to change his hairstyle.

Even if he was an established NRL five-eighth, I wouldn't be keen on him, due to his off-field issues. Since he's not, I wouldn't go near him.

Besides, he'd want to come off every 10 minutes to change his hairstyle.

Big LOL!

The kid's got talent so that's why I suggested it but he's also clearly got off-field issues, I guess at the end of the day he's not worth the risk especially considering we have other options we can promote from QCup. I did read on twitter that the Storm may be interested.

If we have $250 000 spare for next year and it won't be used at all then why not? One year contract, doesn't seem like a big risk at all. Worst comes to worst he gets sacked. Best case scenario is he is amazing and we win games. Kid can find gaps when there's ten guys in front of him. I say give him a go.

Last edited:
He would just be another outside back all be it a good one. Even in Union circles he was not rated as a 5/8 or whatever you call them.
Ask the British and the Kiwis whether he is a 5/8 or a very good outside back.
Dont pin your hopes on him being a good 5/8 for the Broncs. Save the money and go after DCE a year later

He would just be another outside back all be it a good one. Even in Union circles he was not rated as a 5/8 or whatever you call them.
Ask the British and the Kiwis whether he is a 5/8 or a very good outside back.
Dont pin your hopes on him being a good 5/8 for the Broncs. Save the money and go after DCE a year later

What do you mean "save the money"? If we have the money spare which we do and it's a one year contract then it won't affect us signing a big name for the following year. As far as I know you can't roll over unused cap space unless I've been making a complete ass of myself

What do you mean "save the money"? If we have the money spare which we do and it's a one year contract then it won't affect us signing a big name for the following year. As far as I know you can't roll over unused cap space unless I've been making a complete ass of myself

Sorry i was just using a figure of speech. Not intended as banking cap space.
He is still not a 5/8 even though a very talented outside back. My vote is to leave him to Union or Parramatta

Dunno if anybody saw this, or who even runs the Broncos twitter page, but...
joshhoffman_zpsf7714628.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • Tim K
  • sooticus
  • Aldo
  • Jedhead
  • The Don
  • Cavalo
  • Maroon4life
  • ettybay
  • Brotherdu
  • marw
  • Midean
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Browny
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.