Status
Not open for further replies.
@1910 SOS. Identify the players please.

027073-346afd80-657e-11e4-9c0d-89afc213d2de.jpg

$20 says it's Tom Opacic.

I knew it!

Too bad there were no takers..

Yeah it is.
Doesn't look anything like Opacic because he sits beside me at home matches. I have spoken to his parents at times.
Unless his face is distorted with the exercise I don't believe it is him

Doesn't look anything like Opacic because he sits beside me at home matches. I have spoken to his parents at times.
Unless his face is distorted with the exercise I don't believe it is him

I added his Instagram and everything apart from the mouth seems to fit.

I added his Instagram and everything apart from the mouth seems to fit.
You've got me if that is the same bloke I am shocked and I know the one i see live is the right one

I just went into his Twitter account and it doesn't look like that bloke to me. The Twitter account is definitely him

Haha
no idea what I doing on there, I just stalk reporters:laugh:

In my opinion. It's so exciting Bennett is changing things up. Too many people on our roster have had it comfortable under Griffin for too long. I'm loving this. Although I don't agree with Barba being moved on I have faith in Bennett that he's clearing the roster for a big forward to take us forward and he has a plan. We needed this. Puts everyone on notice... No longer will we be satisfied with mediocrity!

In my opinion. It's so exciting Bennett is changing things up. Too many people on our roster have had it comfortable under Griffin for too long. I'm loving this. Although I don't agree with Barba being moved on I have faith in Bennett that he's clearing the roster for a big forward to take us forward and he has a plan. We needed this. Puts everyone on notice... No longer will we be satisfied with mediocrity!

Have to say I agree. While we might lose a player or two that we would have preferred to be in our colours, the only ones that will stay will be the ones that Bennett genuinely believes can win a premiership. If, for example, we lose McGuire, or poor [MENTION=2221]Porthoz[/MENTION], Gillett, I would rather that and win a premiership then hold on to them for sentimentality and accept sub-par seasons.

Capewell back at Reddy- no Broncos' deal at this stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• bazza
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Brotherdu
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Ondi
  • Broncosgirl
  • Bish
  • Santa
  • Financeguy
  • Culhwch
  • Behold
  • Footy Fanatic
  • achievedrap
  • Skyblues87
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.