Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** that, of the bulldogs want him, I want their prospective fullback. Morris please.

I don't want Morris and I definitely don't want their halves. I'd much prefer Hunt and nobody than that grub, Reynolds.

**** that, of the bulldogs want him, I want their prospective fullback. Morris please.

I see your point but we need a half more than we need a Morris. Mbye could step into our 6 jersey IMO

I see your point but we need a half more than we need a Morris. Mbye could step into our 6 jersey IMO

If what people have said about Hunt is true, Barba might be our best option for creativity in the halves. It pains me to say it, because it weakens his game. But if we don't have at least one half who can create chances, it doesn't matter who plays fullback.

Not that getting Morris changes that. Just saying that unless we swap Hoffman for a top, proven half, there's not much point.

Whispers now of Hoffman to Canberra in a direct swap for Milford. I'm calling its all just bullcrap.

Why would Milford go back on his word? Unless his father has taken a turn for the worse.

We don't need a half imo, we are fine and if we can stop expecting Lockyer 2.0 or Langer 2.0 the guys we have at the club will grow into their roles.

We don't need a half imo, we are fine and if we can stop expecting Lockyer 2.0 or Langer 2.0 the guys we have at the club will grow into their roles.

Don't get me wrong I'm not expecting the next Lockyer and I think hunt is up to it. I meant this comment for our 6 but after today IMO we have found him and his name is kodi

We don't need a new Lockyer or Langer but we do need a halfback or five-eight who is a Marquee player who is pushing for Origin contention. It remains to be seen if the players we have are up to the task.

Barba will be 6 and Hoff goes back to FB, all good for this year then cut him loose when Milford comes.

PS When did the Dogs let the chick from Drew Carey take over?

I find it hard to believe Hoffman and Barba would be room mates if the former is as miserable with his lot at the broncos as claimed ...

Aren't they cousins? Or am I thinking of somebody else?

Please no. Barba needs to be fullback, and Hoffman needs to be on the wing.

I don't care who we play at five-eight, as long as it's not Barba, because that would mean Hoffman as FB and I think that will be the worst possible outcome for our attack.

I'm pretty sure they're cousins. They're definitely related.

Please no. Barba needs to be fullback, and Hoffman needs to be on the wing.

I don't care who we play at five-eight, as long as it's not Barba, because that would mean Hoffman as FB and I think that will be the worst possible outcome for our attack.

I agree P and that's just my opinion based only on Griffin being so conservative, with our draw and his job on the line I reckon that's a lock.

Imagine if we were openly chasing a contracted player, imagine what the newspapers would say!!
I sent an email to that clown Peter Tunks at Talkin Sports about this exact issue knowing that he loves the Dogs as an ex player. He replied on air that Hoffman had every right to look elsewhere because he had been so shabbily treated by the Broncos. He's so thick, he couldn't see the hypocrisy of what he was saying! He has this saying that you shouldn't trust a Queenslander because they "lie, cheat and steal". So, obviously, he's not real bright but I try and give that show a miss on Mon, Tues and Wed when he's on.

I sent an email to that clown Peter Tunks at Talkin Sports about this exact issue knowing that he loves the Dogs as an ex player. He replied on air that Hoffman had every right to look elsewhere because he had been so shabbily treated by the Broncos. He's so thick, he couldn't see the hypocrisy of what he was saying! He has this saying that you shouldn't trust a Queenslander because they "lie, cheat and steal". So, obviously, he's not real bright but I try and give that show a miss on Mon, Tues and Wed when he's on.
That is quite funny. What a halfwit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Skyblues87
  • broncos4life
  • Broncosgirl
  • Allo
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Galah
  • Fozz
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Harry Sack
  • bb_gun
  • FACTHUNT
  • Robboi_321
  • Sproj
  • LittleDavey
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • winslow_wong
  • The True King
  • Shane Tronc
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.