Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
$550k for a player who has ever played for two team, one with the big 3 and the other behind a monterous forward pack. won't be that easy at the dragons

Yeah I'm aware they have recently signed. Michael Morgan is another one. They are servicable first graders who are stuck down the pecking order at their clubs. I'm sure they wouldn't mind a one year deal where they have a chance of playing first grade. I'm of those sorts of players could get released for a year... Think of it as a soccer loan. We'd virtually be devolping one of their players that wouldn't get a shot in first grade otherwise

however all their futures were decided before the club admitted we had a problem

All true points but even in the World Cup he looked the most creative English playmaker (Tomkins mostly sets up himself) and at $550k as reported for an international half, given the salary cap rises, I think he certainly would have been worth the risk.

IMHO 550k is way to much for Widdop. He is a competent 6 but needs to have a dominant playmaker to partner him and we do not have that.

Not the first signing from Wales to QCUP, we signed that Ollie Olds guy a couple of years back, haven't seen him since.

Is this the same Rhys Williams who played for the Sharks?

Is this the same Rhys Williams who played for the Sharks?
No that guy had to retire due to blood clots in his brain and spine. He spelled his first name differently too.

Alot of noise on twitter that Thaiday isn't happy and is looking to leave. Who knows though could just be people putting 2 and 2 together and getting 3.14159265359

Wouldn't be a horrible loss in my opinion (I'm about 99.9% sure Thaiday won't ask for a release), we can certainly cover him with Gillett, Glenn, Oates, Lowrie in the back row.

Haven't seen anything on Twitter suggesting Thaiday isn't happy.

Whatever Thaiday is on we can chuck at Cam Smith and DCE - brilliant!

Thiaday would give his left arm for the Broncos there is no way in hell he would ask for a release. He just bought a new house here in Brisbane as well to be closer to Red Hill I would believe.

Perhaps I should be more clear. I'm not hoping that Sammy goes.

I'd be shocked if he asked for a release.

His ghost writer has said he is not happy and may explore options. His ghost writer is the mole

Oh yeah and Corey Parker is signing with the Panthers too hahaha

They both look the same right? Parker and Idris could almost be twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • cento
  • Big Del
  • Fozz
  • Xzei
  • GCBRONCO
  • FACTHUNT
  • Sproj
  • kiwi2
  • Fitzy
  • BruiserMk1
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.