Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Non issue really. You can't get them all. At least we were in the hunt for the kid and not sitting on our hands.

Broncos had him on scholarship. He's from Mackay and Cows are best for him in regards to close to home when he's done at Churchie.

Isn't that what high school sport is about? Playing different sports. Is he supposed to make a life decision in grade 8?

He's a great kid.
EDIT: Really not warranted mate...

Last edited by a moderator:
EDIT: Really not warranted mate...

When you include gems like this in your "opinions"...... "'I'm great at everything so I'm gonna try a different sport every few years"

You have to expect a bit of flack from time to time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fine, whatever

When you include gems like this in your "opinions"...... "'I'm great at everything so I'm gonna try a different sport every few years"

You have to expect a bit of flack from time to time.

Thanks for your advice

This kid seems like a superstar in the making but does anyone think it's risky stuff from the media talking him up and singing his praises before he actually plays a trial game?

This kid seems like a superstar in the making but does anyone think it's risky stuff from the media talking him up and singing his praises before he actually plays a trial game?

Nope. It's years away anyway.

Little surprised that the broncs haven't tried to recruit any of those just need a chance halves eg. Chad Townsend or Isaac john etc

Townsend signed with warriors already and John resigned with panthers mid year

Not going after Widdop is the one that bugs me, the guy is a Broncs can I'm lead to believe.

You think Widdop is worth the money being thrown at him by the Dragons?

True although he was there for the taking his dad wanted us to sign him he's a broncos fan and out of no where signs with st George

Yeah I'm aware they have recently signed. Michael Morgan is another one. They are servicable first graders who are stuck down the pecking order at their clubs. I'm sure they wouldn't mind a one year deal where they have a chance of playing first grade. I'm of those sorts of players could get released for a year... Think of it as a soccer loan. We'd virtually be devolping one of their players that wouldn't get a shot in first grade otherwise

No idea we will have to wait and see. Bellamy is one of those kind of coaches that can make a man out of anyone and can get anyone playing at their best potential. Tbh Price took over a depleted side from Bennett and their attack has been rather lacklasture over the last couple of years so Price will need to know how to use Widdop if he is going to turn it around for them.

All true points but even in the World Cup he looked the most creative English playmaker (Tomkins mostly sets up himself) and at $550k as reported for an international half, given the salary cap rises, I think he certainly would have been worth the risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Maroon4life
  • GCBRONCO
  • westy316
  • Harry Sack
  • Xzei
  • Fitzy
  • FACTHUNT
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  • Battler
  • Jedhead
  • broncsgoat
  • Sproj
  • MrTickyMcG
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosgirl
  • bb_gun
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.