Broncos playing times thread

ethos said:
s_s_s said:
Round 21 Sun, Aug 1 , 3:00 PM Broncos Vs Dragons Suncorp Stadium

Brilliant timeslot for what should be a brilliant game. icon_thumbs_u

They would have made it Friday night if we weren't playing Monday the week before. Note to self - get that Sunday off work

Coxy said:
The Brizz said:
Round 19 vs the Tits both look good to me!

I'm really not keen on doing a Skilled trip again. Such a shit stadium to get to. But if you haven't done it, you should.

I will be in QLD for that game!!!!! icon_thumbs_u

The Brizz said:
Round 17 vs the Tiggers for sure too!!!

Awesome! We'll see if we have a spare ticket near us icon_thumbs_u

Happy to announce I will be present for The Brizz's next game appearance :-)

Hmmm I got a bit excited and though that the Titans vs Broncos are on sale today for the general public. It's tomorrow. [eusa_doh

So for all you people keen to support the boys down the coast, buy the tickets tomorrow. icon_thumbs_u

Broncos Vs Cowboys in Townsville is the Friday night game... interesting choice considering a Saturday night game would have sold the place out.

Since they brought the whole 2 games on Friday night thing in Broncos have always played the Cows up there on Friday. Agree though that it should always be on the Saturday.

I think that goes back to that Ch 9 needed to show at least 1 Qld team on Friday night, so that made sense. However I don't think that particular clause is in the Ch 9 contract anymore as there have been a number of weeks recently where no Qld teams have played Fri night. Plus Ch9 don't care about crowds at the game and this game would always bring massive ratings so better for them to have it Friday night. Another reason why NRL needs to stand up to the TV networks and take control of the scheduling.

Round 18 BYE
Round 19 v Titans @ Skilled Park - Friday July 16 Channel 9 7:30
Round 20 v Roosters @ Suncorp Stadium - Monday July 26 Fox Sports 7:00
Round 21 v Dragons @ Suncorp Stadium - Sunday August 1 Channel 9 4pm (3pm kickoff)
Round 22 v Cowboys @ Dairy Farmers Stadium - Friday August 6th Channel 9 7:35pm
Round 23 v Parramatta @ Suncorp Stadium - Friday August 13th Channel 9 7:30pm

When is round 24 announced? I will be in Newcastle that weekend by coincidence *wink, wink*.

I will probably be at that game Brizzy boy.

I reckon it's gonna be on Saturday night. But, I have no idea.

Active Now

• Allo
  • BroncosAlways
  • bb_gun
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.