Broncos positivity thread

I cant wait to watch Dearden play again, looking forward to watching his skills improve and see what he can become.
Also keen to watch Haas in action again, even though he didnt have a stellar year at the club, or in origin, i think the big fella will get some confidence back and smash some heads this year, same go's for TPJ.

Excited to see what Coates and Staggs can bring out as well, loads and loads of try scoring potential.
Got my fingers crossed for a round 1 win to set the tone for the year, as i reckon the confidence from starting the year with a win will have more impact on this Broncos side than any other team in the comp.

It is an interesting point @Foordy raised about some teams having rubbish seasons and then doing well the season after. The problem is they generally do bring a couple of good players in, so if the Broncs can bring in a fullback and one/two other pieces, I will be on the positivity bandwagon, until that happens though it is hard to find positivity.

0 points, and salary cap rorts taking 2022 points off us.

Oh comeon, this is just masochism for its own sake. By this point you may as well board the windows up.

Last edited:
0 points, and salary cap rorts taking 2022 points off us.
if they took 2022 points off us we should fold and rebrand. we wouldn't be competitive for the best part of a century.

I believe if we are truly on the right track, we may be able to steal 9th place from the Tigers.

Honestly next year all I'd like to see is a reduction in 40-50 point capitulations.

Last edited:
If Kevvie can get the players onside and create a gameplan that utilizes this sides strengths, it's going to be a great season. This side has all the talent you could possibly want.

That's going to be the biggest challenge, uniting this side.

If Kevvie can get the players onside and create a gameplan that utilizes this sides strengths, it's going to be a great season. This side has all the talent you could possibly want.

That's going to be the biggest challenge, uniting this side.

That’s exactly right, if he can get most of the players playing to even 80% of their potential we will be hard to beat

I believe if we are truly on the right track, we may be able to steal 9th place from the Tigers.

Honestly next year all I'd like to see is a reduction in 40-50 point capitulations.

We will be in the top 8 next year MARK MY WORDS
Image1606208743861425

People around here seem to be falling off of him in recent times, and to be honest I really don't understand why.

Because **** him, that's why.

Nah, the Blonde Bombshell just slipped my aging mind, and I was rushing to post at work before I got caught. Can't wait to see what Dearden can do under Kevvie. My expectations are tempered because he is still young and learning, but I'm sure we're going to see positive steps forward. But also if he just wants to explode into instant superstardom I'll take that as well.

And props to @theshed for starting this long overdue thread. The wall-to-wall negativity in this place lately had almost driven me away. I'm just going to live in this thread until the season starts and we all start cheering for our team again.

Because **** him, that's why.

Nah, the Blonde Bombshell just slipped my aging mind, and I was rushing to post at work before I got caught. Can't wait to see what Dearden can do under Kevvie. My expectations are tempered because he is still young and learning, but I'm sure we're going to see positive steps forward. But also if he just wants to explode into instant superstardom I'll take that as well.

And props to @theshed for starting this long overdue thread. The wall-to-wall negativity in this place lately had almost driven me away. I'm just going to live in this thread until the season starts and we all start cheering for our team again.
I hear that, took this thread for me to remember we all go for the same team here haha.

I like the positivity.

BHQ this last year has been like living in lockdown with a paranoid manic depressive who has just had his worst year ever.

I think whatever happens its all good till we get some feedback on the field and see who is having a dig. The bar has been lowered so much we are sure to get something to smile about in 2021.

And to share the joy of 2020 to those who deserve it. How about the club with the biggest fall from grace next year... my tip is the Roosters toppling out of the 8.

Active Now

• Skathen
  • cento
  • Alec
  • Broncorob
  • Hurrijo
  • Rookie Alan
  • Broncs1459
  • bb_gun
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.