Broncos positivity thread

What is this talk about 'Milford' ?

‘Milford’ looks like he is going to be a genuine gun either at centre or fullback and we don’t want the gossip columnists in the media to figure this out about ‘Milford’ and start talking about other clubs offering contracts to ‘Milford’.

Unfortunately, this is what’s it come to, we can’t talk about any promising kids on here freely for fear they will end up hyped up in the media and offered massive contracts.

One positive that i have noticed this year, is the increased number of team tries we have scored and tries from set plays. A particular one being the double sweep/second man play we have started doing this year.

In previous years our tries primarily came from individual efforts.
‘Milford’ looks like he is going to be a genuine gun either at centre or fullback and we don’t want the gossip columnists in the media to figure this out about ‘Milford’ and start talking about other clubs offering contracts to ‘Milford’.

Unfortunately, this is what’s it come to, we can’t talk about any promising kids on here freely for fear they will end up hyped up in the media and offered massive contracts.
Maybe this tactic is already paying off and is the reason that there is talk of the sharks going for milford milford rather than "milford".

Maybe this tactic is already paying off and is the reason that there is talk of the sharks going for milford milford rather than "milford".
We keep ‘Milford’ and jettison Milford. Perhaps you really can have your cake and eat it too.

Apt, considering we are talking about Milford.

Flegler - he was immense against the Cows, I know it has been mentioned but that shows why I don't want to let him go, that is what he is capable of. He stopped a JT2 at full pelt on the tryline and turned him around. He ran great lines, he offloaded well and he cleaned up everything in the middle while he was on. He is genuinely exciting and I'm glad we have him wrapped up, that performance shows what he will be doing once he becomes consistent, just have patience.

Also, when Kennedy and Feldt when at it just before half time, the whole team came in and defended him, I've been loving seeing this in recent weeks. This team is getting some swagger back and the thing that really boggles my mind is that who is the first one in there supporting players and defending them? Matt Lodge. I hope we have something in mind if we are trying to get rid of him because he will be a huge loss. Remember as well, he is also really good friends with TPJ.

I have a sneaking suspicion the Matt Lodge fiasco is all smoke and mirrors. Take the pressure off the rest of the team Wayne Bennett style.

He is reasonably priced, playing well, a leader amongst the forwards and we have put so much in to him during the tough times ... Why would we kick him to the curb now that he is out the other end of it all?

It's all very public as well "Kevvie leaked our phone call, but it's cool" ... Lodge seems pretty switched on, and would probably enjoy playing with the media. During the White-era this would be a run of the mill **** up...but we have started Donut's Kevolution. Irrational decisions are a thing of the past

Flegler - he was immense against the Cows, I know it has been mentioned but that shows why I don't want to let him go, that is what he is capable of. He stopped a JT2 at full pelt on the tryline and turned him around. He ran great lines, he offloaded well and he cleaned up everything in the middle while he was on. He is genuinely exciting and I'm glad we have him wrapped up, that performance shows what he will be doing once he becomes consistent, just have patience.
Flegler was good against the Cows but I'd like a few more performances from first before we start the redemption arc.

If the Roosters were genuinely interested in Lodge though, what about him for Collins? I know it would never happen but if it had to, that would be a pretty good result for both clubs I think.

We had a half make his debut for South's Logan in Q Cup today. Well I hope he's still with us, can't wait to watch the replay.

We had a half make his debut for South's Logan in Q Cup today. Well I hope he's still with us, can't wait to watch the replay.

Yeap his on a junior contract with the Broncos.

Active Now

• Cavalo
  • Xzei
  • Fitzy
  • bazza
  • Broncorob
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Justwin
  • Broncosgirl
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Harry Sack
  • Fozz
  • heartly87
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Skyblues87
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • Aldo
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Midean
  • HarryAllan7
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.