Broncos positivity thread

Preface: this is obviously incredibly relevant to this thread (seriously).

Just got a trophy on BHQ, didn’t even know you could. Boom!

I am sure the entire team will read this and recognise my amazing achievement, use it as inspiration and strive to reach the same lofty heights I have.

I am sure the entire team will read this and recognise my amazing achievement, use it as inspiration and strive to reach the same lofty heights I have.
In these times, every victory counts.

But they won something last year, how dare you try and steal their thunder!

I know you could say this about almost any game/team but if you take out the worst 10 minutes of each game so far we would have a 3-0 start to the season. Further more if you reduced that to only removing the worst 5 minutes we would’ve beat the Eels and gone to golden point with the titans. Despite how bad things look we were competitive for 75+ minutes of every game.

Compare that to the last half of last season when we would hold on for the opening 5 minutes before getting spanked for the next 75 - it’s good to see that we have not come back exactly as we left off.

Not getting too excited yet as 2020 had a similar start, even post covid, before too many back to back close losses broke the team and it lead to the shit show toward the end, and we’ve yet to hit the toughest part of the season, but it’s positive signs so far.

Last edited:
One positive; based on 2.5 rounds thus far, we will not get the spoon in 2021.

Manly would have to be absolute specials with the Dogs second favourites.

We have looked real bad in patches, but those 2 have just been plain awful for 240mins.

Last edited:
The guy who ran into defenders head first at 100km/hr for a decade makes more sense than a group of people with supposed journalism degrees.
Not hard when the first guy has less brain damage.

Last edited:

Active Now

• Santa
  • Skathen
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Scorchie
  • Sproj
  • bert_lifts
  • Broncosarethebest
  • barker
  • BruiserMk1
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.