Broncos positivity thread

You never cease to entertain me. This is an amazing argument 😂
From my perspective, it's just a discussion. I have respect for you when you debate things. You're prepared, as am I to be wrong.

From my perspective, it's just a discussion. I have respect for you when you debate things. You're prepared, as am I to be wrong.
I meant argument in the justification of a theory sense not as in the confrontation sense. I do appreciate that you always try to see things from unique perspectives, even if I don’t agree with them, or necessarily find them sane.

If we want our opposition to score less points we drop Milford and put in someone who can tackle sometimes. If we want to score more points than our opponent we have to wait for the 1 week a month that Milford decides to turn up.

6. Brodie Croft
7. Thomas Dearden

This is currently our best option

I meant argument in the justification of a theory sense not as in the confrontation sense. I do appreciate that you always try to see things from unique perspectives, even if I don’t agree with them, or necessarily find them sane.
Oh I hardly think any position I currently hold or have held qualified as 'insane'. I acknowledge you might feel that's the case but I'd appreciate it if you sent me, via a pm any such position. I'll look at it and reconsider it. I can only guess it's my thoughts on using a slow ptb as a tactic but I'm prepared to look at anything.

I do know I'm an imperfect being and have multiple failings and I really do appreciate feedback. How else can I become better?

Positive, I got laid last night!

How is this relative to a "Broncos" positively thread?

She was wearing a Broncos NRLW grand final jersey from last year!

I fucked (in my head) half the team I tell ya!
Don't tell her though🤤😎🤤

If we want our opposition to score less points we drop Milford and put in someone who can tackle sometimes. If we want to score more points than our opponent we have to wait for the 1 week a month that Milford decides to turn up.

6. Brodie Croft
7. Thomas Dearden

This is currently our best option
So this! I'd love to see that combination given an opportunity and were I coach I'd tie them together!

How I'd do it though would raise eyebrows and attract condemnation on here, that's for certain.
I'd start with hand eye skills and none of it would involve a football...at first. I'd employ a juggling coach and have them learn the basics and then gradually introduce tandem work. That would only be an opening salvo, there'd be gymnastics and combination skills of many types. I'd work them privately until they instinctively knew each others every intended move.

Hell, even dance would be used. Anything and everything that could produce effortless fluidity into a joint endeavour. The sort of thing that twins develop growing up. Even things like throwing hoops left and right handed, kicking left and right, anything and everything that could help to bring a sense of oneness. Two sides of the one coin.

So this! I'd love to see that combination given an opportunity and were I coach I'd tie them together!

How I'd do it though would raise eyebrows and attract condemnation on here, that's for certain.
I'd start with hand eye skills and none of it would involve a football...at first. I'd employ a juggling coach and have them learn the basics and then gradually introduce tandem work. That would only be an opening salvo, there'd be gymnastics and combination skills of many types. I'd work them privately until they instinctively knew each others every intended move.

Hell, even dance would be used. Anything and everything that could produce effortless fluidity into a joint endeavour. The sort of thing that twins develop growing up. Even things like throwing hoops left and right handed, kicking left and right, anything and everything that could help to bring a sense of oneness. Two sides of the one coin.
This sounds like a Seibold idea tbh.

Just don’t introduce soapy balls and music at training. I’m not ready for that yet

This sounds like a Seibold idea tbh.
Perhaps but it's a Huge idea that Seeplod might think was okay. It was my idea before Seeplod had pubes. Besides, it might turn out to be fun too and maybe even relieve the stress. A chance to do something new. I actually think a lot of these guys have done the same drills for so long that they're already accomplished and those drills, neccessary as they are can become boring and tediously repetitive.

I reckon they should bring Ostrich eggs to training (or some synthetic version) and anyone who drops a ball in a game carries it around for a week. You drop it or break it, you pay $5k to Fifita (I mean the club).

I reckon they should bring Ostrich eggs to training (or some synthetic version) and anyone who drops a ball in a game carries it around for a week. You drop it or break it, you pay $5k to Fifita (I mean the club).
“What do you mean we weren’t supposed to eat them” -Milford, probably

Oh I hardly think any position I currently hold or have held qualified as 'insane'. I acknowledge you might feel that's the case but I'd appreciate it if you sent me, via a pm any such position. I'll look at it and reconsider it. I can only guess it's my thoughts on using a slow ptb as a tactic but I'm prepared to look at anything.

I do know I'm an imperfect being and have multiple failings and I really do appreciate feedback. How else can I become better?
Just a bit of banter mate. You’re no crazier than most people here.

I'd employ a juggling coach and have them learn the basics and then gradually introduce tandem work. That would only be an opening salvo, there'd be gymnastics and combination skills of many types.
Dude I only read this for what it actually says right now.... what you are describing sounds like you want our team to go work for a circus.....I love it!

Dude I only read this for what it actually says right now.... what you are describing sounds like you want our team to go work for a circus.....I love it!
Yeah, nah🌝

I don't want the team to do it. I'd do it to build an understanding and relationship between Croft and Dearden. Two parts of a cohesive unit.

Active Now

• Battler
  • RodF
  • GCBRONCO
  • Fozz
  • Old Mate
  • Aldo
  • Foordy
  • FACTHUNT
  • Redux
  • bazza
  • broncsgoat
  • Allo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • LittleDavey
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • jd87
  • Strop
  • Sproj
  • Xzei
  • Wolfie
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.