NEWS Broncos put the feelers out for Folau

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, soft as, new age snowflake. That's because I'm 19, sorry, that's cos im 19. **** the homophobic misogynistic prat. I like him when he played for us but I'm not fond of people who have invisible, intolerant make believe hand holders. It makes me wary of them because they'll believe absolutely anything and can be convinced to kill innocent people. That's a bit controversial isn't it 😯 Sorry, religion crept in but it is a big part of the folau controversy. I won't mention it again.

Aside from his restarted religious views I actually wouldn't be surprised if Falou was actually a good bloke.

My Granny is quite religious and probably shares similar views to Falou. She is one of the most kind and caring people I have ever met. Your religion, if your silly enough to follow one, does not define the quality of person you are. If it does than you probably fall into the extremist category, which Falou certainly does not.

Aside from his restarted religious views I actually wouldn't be surprised if Falou was actually a good bloke.

My Granny is quite religious and probably shares similar views to Falou. She is one of the most kind and caring people I have ever met. Your religion, if your silly enough to follow one, does not define the quality of person you are. If it does than you probably fall into the extremist category, which Falou certainly does not.
My mum is a devout christian and as fucking close to a saint as you can get. Loved her family, community and church and slaved for all three every waking moment of her life. Believing a fairy tale doesn't make a person evil, condemning others based on your fairy tale does. Folau is probably both a good bloke and a judgemental dick licker at the same time. Religion doesn't poison everyone but it makes it way way more likely. I just wish it was mandatory in this society for people to prove their extraordinary claims FIRST before building a church, obtaining tax relief etc. ****, sorry, religion again, damn. Happy to see this moved mods.

Look guys, religion is obviously a part of this debate with Folau but please once again be careful with it in here, this is not the thread to disparage beliefs or lack thereof.

No lines necessarily crossed yet, just a friendly staff reminder as it could easily head there.

Last edited:
Last I heard is that after the out of court settlement with Rugby Australia the NRL are going to have no choice but drop his band, unless they want to go down the same road as RA.
Well given the case was settled I don't see on what basis they would deny him registration right?

If the RA took him to court and settled why would the NRL think they would win the court case. I daresay if an NRL club wants him, he'll be playing NRL next year.

Well given the case was settled I don't see on what basis they would deny him registration right?

If the RA took him to court and settled why would the NRL think they would win the court case. I daresay if an NRL club wants him, he'll be playing NRL next year.

Yeah exactly.

He should of taken it right to trial and got the 14m Owell he will have to settle for 8m

Or maybe a few lgbt fans on this thread that dont want someone who said theyll go to hell playing for their team?

Or maybe people ITT dont want a man who blames the bushfires on gay marriage playing for their team?

Virtue signalling social justice warriors itt.

To be fair, as an athiest and forincator I was also condemned to hell by Falaou. I've got no problems with signing him up if he backtracks just a little.

We have a young POS who went crazy in Bali, tagged along with his POS friend who both have POS parents. Our next captain, another POS who terrorised New Yorkers. Current captain is an even bigger POS for cheating than playing the mental card to beg forgiveness. Our team is full of POS's.
Atleast these "POS" are trying to make up for their mistakes.

Israel is doubling down on being a homophobic selfish dumbcunt who cant read or comprehend a legal document.

can’t comprehend a legal document? The bloke just took Rugby Australia to the cleaners and they apologised to him lol.

Rugby Australia must be female because Falou bent them over and gave it to them. Raelene Castle is definitely a bloke but.

Why do I get the feeling I'm gonna be in trouble for posting this 🙃

Rugby Australia must be female because Falou bent them over and gave it to them. Raelene Castle is definitely a bloke but.

Why do I get the feeling I'm gonna be in trouble for posting this 🙃

I’m offended by how unfunny it was but the content doesn’t bother me.

No way in hell this will be happening I wouldn't think. The fear within the club of potential backlash from sponsors would be immense. But, on 2nd thoughts, chairman Karl Morris is heavily involved with the Archdiocese of Brisbane’s Catholic church. Morris is also extremely close to the rugby union fraternity, particularly John Eales. This rumour could indeed have some substance to it. Make no mistake, Morris is a very powerful man in Qld and his influence is far reaching.

Birds of a feather, flock together. Just sayin'.

Last edited:
Climate change isn't supernatural and can be tested and proven or falsified at a scientific level. Science is driven to further improve the knowledge of man even if that means it later contradicts what was known previously. Now the majority of those who protest won't have as much knowledge as those in the scientific community definitely and they should learn more about it, but there is substantially more evidence and qualified sources to prove of it's existence then that of an all knowing all powerful supernatural being that created all life.

On the other hand you have supernatural claims backed up by a holy book over 2000 years with no means to provide actual witnesses to the events nor be test scientifically of the supernatural's existence of their God. Your also talking about a following that requires you to have faith and not to question it's truth or existence and to follow it unquestioningly.

They aren't even on the same level, your comparing natural claims from one group to supernatural claims from another and only one can at present come remotely close to even proving of it's existence.
The prophecies of doom and scaremongering are much the same. The fevered conviction relying on believing something that's backed by shoddy evidence is much the same. People are mostly talking out of their arse, relying on second hand information which they don't really understand, and appealing to authorities who are also bluffing, on both.

Last edited:
Israel is doubling down on being a h****** selfish d***c*** who cant read or comprehend a legal document.

Ok, so maybe RU Australia were so sorry for this despicable illiterate human as you have aptly described above, that they chose to apologise and pay out millions to.

ARU dropped their balls bigtime. He broke contract, it was a no-brainer. Shouldn't have given him a cent let alone an apology.

I mean, the club have extraordinarily already released a statement saying they have no interest in signing Folau. They were obviously terrified of the backlash from sponsors that they felt the need to do this already, and so quickly.

It's just not going to happen, no matter how much some people think it would be a good idea. If he goes back to league, look for him to join Uncle Wayne at the wabbits. Benny just loves those feel good redemption stories.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • LittleDavey
  • Santa
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Morkel
  • Dash
  • Waynesaurus
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Jazza
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Midean
  • broncsgoat
  • Skathen
  • Wolfie
  • Johnny92
  • Broncosgirl
  • Strop
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Broncorob
  • Brocko
... and 45 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.