Broncos quartet develop skills at AFL club

Could be good signs we are trying to develop Issako's game a little more

Remember Essendon were after Lockyer in the early 00’s I think it was. Imagine his boot on an AFL ball

They get Daniel Merrett from the Lions to help in the last few seasons (he was a rubbish player) and now they go to Notths (an average team). They could shoot for a successful club like Hawthorn or Geelong.

How dare you sully Sauce’s name. Super off-topic, but with Fagan and the kids there, give them a season or two and they’re easily a finals side

Last edited:
Remember Essendon were after Lockyer in the early 00’s I think it was. Imagine his boot on an AFL ball

How dare you sully Sauce’s name. Super off-topic, but with Fagan and the kids there, give them a season or two and they’re easily a finals side

Yeah mate, they certainly are. I am a Lions fan as well, so I'm very much up to speed on how good this side is now looking to be. **** and co have done a wonderful job, I wouldn't be surprised if Lions play finals this season, big ask but they look as promising a side as anyone in the last decade.

Yeah mate, they certainly are. I am a Lions fan as well, so I'm very much up to speed on how good this side is now looking to be. **** and co have done a wonderful job, I wouldn't be surprised if Lions play finals this season, big ask but they look as promising a side as anyone in the last decade.
So are the Broncos.

Active Now

• Totally Unr3al
  • The Don
  • Battler
  • Fitzy
  • NSW stables
  • Old Mate
  • BruiserMk1
  • bb_gun
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • Robboi_321
  • Mr Fourex
  • Allo
  • Kev_Guz
  • sooticus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.