Broncos re-sign Fifita until end of 2020 NRL season

I see his value, I see his upside too but I also see his lack of consistency and also see his pay packet and cannot reconcile the two in terms of what he is Canning able of and then what he normally produces.

His pay packet for last year was **** all. Let’s judge this year’s dollars on this year’s performance.

I see his value, I see his upside too but I also see his lack of consistency and also see his pay packet and cannot reconcile the two in terms of what he is Canning able of and then what he normally produces.

Didnt we pay him like 85k last year
Pretty sure we got more value at 85k than any other club in the NRL got out of another player on that money

The Roosters got pretty good value out of Cordner, Pearce, Friend and Keary for $85k each. The $3.5 million they were paying Nikorima was a bit of a waste though.

Heard on the news today that they're looking to re-sign and upgrade Cordner as well.

The Roosters got pretty good value out of Cordner, Pearce, Friend and Keary for $85k each. The $3.5 million they were paying Nikorima was a bit of a waste though.
That's not true. Pearce was only on 85k while he was playing for the Roosters. he had a clause that when he left he was on 4.8 mill magic bitcoin unicorn dollars that came of the cap

So 85k plus a pie at each game? Salary cap free pie of course.

I think you have that backwards when talking about the Roosters... they include the pie on the salary cap, just not the 85k

Last edited:
It’s a possibility that Fifita may make his debut before Haas.

It’s a possibility that Fifita may make his debut before Haas.

If we need a second rower desperately perhaps. Two different positions haas has more chance because we need front rowers

If we need a second rower desperately perhaps. Two different positions haas has more chance because we need front rowers
Isn't Fifita even younger than Haas? Is he even 18 yet?

Turning 18 next month I believe and does anyone know his height and weight?

Isn't Fifita even younger than Haas? Is he even 18 yet?

More making a point about two different positions. He is too young highly doubt we will see him this year

More making a point about two different positions. He is too young highly doubt we will see him this year

We think Haas could get a run even though he’s 18 so why not Fifita.

We think Haas could get a run even though he’s 18 so why not Fifita.

Doubt haas will be in the squad come round 1 but they are having a good look at him, he has a better motor and front row is a position that is up for grabs

Fifita is up against two 80 minute internationals with Oates, sua and Thaiday ready to step in if required

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • Painin the Haas
  • Bish
  • Kev_Guz
  • Skathen
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • BroncosAlways
  • ChewThePhatt
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Waynesaurus
  • Xzei
  • Santa
  • Sproj
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.