Broncos re-sign Fifita until end of 2020 NRL season

Fifita also isn't in our 30 man squad, meaning there is only so much we could play him without breeching the 2nd tier salary cap
I thought there was no such thing as a second tier cap anymore?

I’m not saying Haas or Fifta are certainties for round 1 bench spots I’m saying that through the year injury and origin comes into play then they could be in.

Like Foordy said Fifita isn’t in our top 30 haas is he is the only real chance

Well I was assuming it's the 30 profiles on the Broncos page but I don't think tagatese is amongst them so not sure now

Can you link or post our top 30 please ? I can't seem to find the list

Well I was assuming it's the 30 profiles on the Broncos page but I don't think tagatese is amongst them so not sure now

yep, going by the profiles on the Broncos website ... there are exactly 30 profiles there.

obviously, as Taga was a later signing he could replace someone in the 30 ... assuming that is the top 30 and not some randomly picked list

yep, going by the profiles on the Broncos website ... there are exactly 30 profiles there.

obviously, as Taga was a later signing he could replace someone in the 30 ... assuming that is the top 30 and not some randomly picked list
Yes, that's my dilemma too. I've looked and didn't see Tagatese there but I'd be very surprised if he wasn't a top 30 guy.

Yes, that's my dilemma too. I've looked and didn't see Tagatese there but I'd be very surprised if he wasn't a top 30 guy.

me too.

my guess is that list was done before we signed Taga and just hasn't been updated yet

If he is on $100K as reported, then he would be in the top 30 as second tier contracts don't even compare in size.

Active Now

• Galah
  • Skathen
  • ell.d33
  • Porthoz
  • Santa
  • Foordy
  • bb_gun
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.