Broncos re-sign Tronc for 2 years

ningnangnong said:
Donny said:
Everytime he plays for the Broncos almost always he perform's well.

Disagree with that. It's obvious he has the talent, but he hasn't been using it consistently enough for us.

Let's just review Donny's comment a little more...

EVERYTIME he plays for the Broncos ALMOST always he performs well.

Noice abuse of the English language ;-)

They say 60% of the time... it works everytime.

Coxy said:
ningnangnong said:
Donny said:
Everytime he plays for the Broncos almost always he perform's well.

Disagree with that. It's obvious he has the talent, but he hasn't been using it consistently enough for us.

Let's just review Donny's comment a little more...

EVERYTIME he plays for the Broncos ALMOST always he performs well.

Noice abuse of the English language ;-)

Lol

What i ment by that was this

During stages this year Sim's has been on the bench and only been given limited time on the field 15mins ect. Thats the almost part because he didnt get a chance to play well.

When he is given longer stints and more playing time he always performs IMO. Some people disagree but thats their choice! icon_smile

Troncy is a champion :D
So glad we re-signed him for two more years.

Tonights game he made 115 metres, 17 runs, 6 offloads and 35 tackles. He's a quality buy, a real workhorse in the pack.

Anonymous person said:
tkday said:
Nashy said:
``The fact the Broncos have so many good young players on their books was a key ingredient in my decision. The club has an exciting future and it's a privilege to be allowed to be part of it.''

lol. He says that as if he had a choice.

I'm sure he had other offers on the table.
im 100% certain there would be another 5-6 teams that would GLADLY take Tronc off our hands. hes cut from the same cloth as players like Civoniceva. big metre eaters, consistent, has the ability to offload, and is a good defender.

this is great news. with him in our forward pack for the next 2 years along with Thaiday we're already halfway there to having a premiership contender pack.

100% right, Tronc was the type of player we've been missing since Civ left.

I honestly can't remember an attacker getting an offload away when Tronc is tackling.

BTW have you changed your mind on Tronc yet Coxy?

Our starting pack for next season is immense.

broncospwn said:
I honestly can't remember an attacker getting an offload away when Tronc is tackling.

BTW have you changed your mind on Tronc yet Coxy?

Yeah he's proven me wrong lately. Definitely going well. But when he's not playing with energy or enthusiasm he is a powderpuff. Same as Kenny.

Both were good tonight.

I wasn't really keen on Tronc at the start, but I like him now. He offloads (which is what we usually lack) and gains metres. So, I'm pretty happy with him signing with us.

Wasn't a big fan early on either, but he's done well lately.

Active Now

• Totally Unr3al
  • Battler
  • Fitzy
  • NSW stables
  • Old Mate
  • BruiserMk1
  • bb_gun
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • Robboi_321
  • Mr Fourex
  • Allo
  • Kev_Guz
  • sooticus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.