Broncos reach out to Android market

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
THE NRMA Insurance Broncos have broken new ground with the release of a free app for Android mobile phones.
The Broncos last night released the app onto the Android Marketplace where it can be downloaded at no charge.
Android customers can now get all the latest exclusive content in a format designed for their phone.
This includes team news, access to exclusive videos and photo galleries, and the ability to purchase merchandise and ticket deals in a format designed for their phone.
The release follows the launch of the Broncos’ iPhone app’s version 2.0 earlier this week.
http://www.broncos.com.au/news-display/Broncos-Reach-Out-To-Android-Market/49381

good news if you like me and have an Android phone. i just downloaded the app myself

Lol at the link. What the hell is with Sam's smile? And holding an iPhone.

We've had that app since last year.

Lol. Android fail. :finger:

What a douche phone. I'm sure Android had a Broncos app last year? Maybe it wasn't official.

Suffer in YOUR jocks, Nashy!

tumblr_lvm5ky5HpV1r5knofo1_250.png

I like the Broncos iPhone app, it's very nicely put together.

I noticed, during the game it wasn't actually live, pretty much 3 minutes late but that is being picky.

Unread

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Behold
  • theshed
  • maddo
  • Xzei
  • Broncosarethebest
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Battler
  • heartly87
  • johnny plath
  • rj9
  • Rah88
  • RolledOates
  • broncos4life
  • sooticus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.