Broncos Record breaking coach is safe

Was just thinking guys this might be about the paycuts.

Thoughts??

What possible answers could he have..

dznp8yO.gif

What possible answers could he have..
I hope he's able to tell us all why Pies is such a shit coach and why he has proved to be so out of his depth and why the whole,team is playing like an unorganised bunch of Amish chior girls. Fekkin Broncos crying on camera is a fekkin insult and so staged after the onfield comedy show last week. Deadset the club is starting to treat us like the team - a pack of fekkin disinterested morons.

I hope he's able to tell us all why Pies is such a shit coach and why he has proved to be so out of his depth and why the whole,team is playing like an unorganised bunch of Amish chior girls. Fekkin Broncos crying on camera is a fekkin insult and so staged after the onfield comedy show last week. Deadset the club is starting to treat us like the team - a pack of fekkin disinterested morons.

Fek!

He won’t resign
He would lose his money
He bought up his iron clad contract last week to say **** you sack me because it’s the only way I’m leaving

He knows if he gets sacked his career is gone. Henjak never got another gig. Hook lived on because he wasn't getting "Broncos-acceptable" results and was pushed aside for Wayne. Seibold's results are not acceptable for any team bar the Titans.

This way he gets to say that he accepts that he was not up for it, that he has more to learn, will happily take an assistant role somewhere else to learn more.

Remember how he bitched about how unfair things were on his family, not knowing whether they were staying or going, I'd say the constant speculation is just as tough on them. This way he gets to put it all to bed, on his terms. And let's not forget he's already pocketed almost two years worth of big dollars.

He knows if he gets sacked his career is gone. Henjak never got another gig. Hook lived on because he wasn't getting "Broncos-acceptable" results and was pushed aside for Wayne. Seibold's results are not acceptable for any team bar the Titans.

This way he gets to say that he accepts that he was not up for it, that he has more to learn, will happily take an assistant role somewhere else to learn more.

Remember how he bitched about how unfair things were on his family, not knowing whether they were staying or going, I'd say the constant speculation is just as tough on them. This way he gets to put it all to bed, on his terms. And let's not forget he's already pocketed almost two years worth of big dollars.
The only way Seibold voluntarily gives up the head coaching role is if he negotiates a pay out where he gets some money (less) but gets to look like a good guy and leave on his terms, or he moves to an assistant coaching position for the remainder of his contract to keep some money, without the pressure.

He's never getting another NRL contract, ever. Whether he quits today, or gets sacked tomorrow. The only chance of him forging a long career is if the board sticks by him and he turns it around and shows some kind of promise in future.

Ftr this is when I knew he wouldnt be successful.

The only way Seibold voluntarily gives up the head coaching role is if he negotiates a pay out where he gets some money (less) but gets to look like a good guy and leave on his terms, or he moves to an assistant coaching position for the remainder of his contract to keep some money, without the pressure.

He's never getting another NRL contract, ever. Whether he quits today, or gets sacked tomorrow. The only chance of him forging a long career is if the board sticks by him and he turns it around and shows some kind of promise in future.
So true. He either is allowed to stick at it and turn this nightmare around or resigns himself to never being a head coach again.

Wonder what bullshit they’ll spin next week when we get flogged by the bulldogs.

Wonder what bullshit they’ll spin next week when we get flogged by the bulldogs.
Lets not forget, it was only 10 games ago the bulldogs put 30+ on us
[automerge]1593862457[/automerge]

Edit: Removed deleted post quote

Last edited by a moderator:

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • mrslong
  • Culhwch
  • Johnny92
  • phoenix
  • TimWhatley
  • bert_lifts
  • bazza
  • Tim K
  • KateBroncos1812
  • broncsgoat
  • broncomax
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Behold
  • Tmac
  • Volvo Driver
  • broncos4life
  • Fozz
  • Bronx48
... and 20 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.