Broncos recruitment & players missed

crazy is being polite.... id rather norman... and before that id rather maranta! interesting thought but, he'd be a slightly more steeled nikorima. practicality side of things it would be a grenade into the dressing roim. but at this rate, lol... **** them, lets spice it up

crazy is being polite.... id rather norman... and before that id rather maranta! interesting thought but, he'd be a slightly more steeled nikorima. practicality side of things it would be a grenade into the dressing roim. but at this rate, lol... **** them, lets spice it up

That's where my head is at Sus! We need a left field player. Someone with creativity and a bit of flair. We are so so boring and predictable that I think I could probably handle the 5 brain explosions a game from Sandow in exchange for the odd bit of brilliance and creativity. Give him free reign and everyone play off the back of him. We can't do much worse lets put it that way!

That's where my head is at Sus! We need a left field player. Someone with creativity and a bit of flair. We are so so boring and predictable that I think I could probably handle the 5 brain explosions a game from Sandow in exchange for the odd bit of brilliance and creativity. Give him free reign and everyone play off the back of him. We can't do much worse lets put it that way!

Our defence is bad enough. Add Sandow to that defensive line. Yes, you should feel that bad for even suggesting it.

I don't like sandow. I don't want to sign sandow. But the fact is he would be a big improvement on any half we currently have... How fucking sad is that

He's another Peter Wallace with a slightly better kicking game. Why on earth would we want him?

reverse-g600616996_zps29fed692.gif

haha yep. sandow cant make the eels team but he'd be an improvement on our current halves. thats really bad.

Sandow can actually be a good player if he got his shit sorted, but unfortunately it looks like that will never happen. He is a wasted talent.

If you guys happen to scroll back to the first page, you may notice a bunch of posts were edited.

For those of you who are unaware, the posts dealt with the Storm salary cap scandal and was filled with speculation centering on the player's and coach's role in the drama.

These posts aren't acceptable on BHQ. However, due to the mirky nature of the investigation, we've decided to exercise some discretion on the matter and leave it at this thread warning. If members choose to ignore this warning and continue to publish defamatory comments on this website, they will face severe punishment.

If you have any questions, please direct them to the Staff Chat thread. Do not respond to this post in this thread.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Organix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.