OFFICIAL Broncos release Andrew McCullough

What a bizarre attitude. Why would you be celebrating this given that this guy has been beyond selfless towards the club. It's not his fault he was selected if he should or shouldn't have been. Every game he played for us he gave his all and then when it came down to the fact that he could have coasted for 2 years when no longer first choice and pick up a payday at that clubs expense, he moved himself and his family interstate.

Even if you are just a completely selfish person and none of that means anything to you, him not getting into the Knights side and not going to the dogs mean he is more likely to be back here next year.

What a cruel and ridiculous attitude you have.
Nah just enjoying the fact that no one wants him. As I have been predicting over the years (and despite the abuse from his fan boys on here).

Now I expect a few less wankers on here telling me how great he is in their imaginations.

Nah just enjoying the fact that no one wants him. As I have been predicting over the years (and despite the abuse from his fan boys on here).

Now I expect a few less wankers on here telling me how great he is in their imaginations.
He literally just signed with the Knights. They want him. It’s been said that he won’t be playing with them this week because he’s barely trained with the team. He will be playing next week. There are no McCullough fan boys, just people calling out trolls for being over the top with the insults. Even me, apparently his most fervent supporter, never said he was great. This is such a dishonest representation, mate.

Righto mate...

Dude, there has literally been ONE guy stand up for him on here.

The Bulldogs CEO, Andrew Hill, has said that the club will not be signing Macca for 2021

giphy.gif

If no one wants him for 2021 then as Kahu has shown us, his likely destination will be back at the Broncos.

Talk about short lived enjoyment in being right...

I reckon he will play this week and he is a good chance of being picked up by another club next year. There just is not that many 9s around.
The new 6 again rule will decide his future IMO. Everyone is assuming the dynamic 9s will benefit most but let's wait and see how it plays out. It's a big change and may have a few surprising results depending on coaching, reffing etc.

Ps he fucked off rather than fight for his spot
If no one wants him for 2021 then as Kahu has shown us, his likely destination will be back at the Broncos.

Talk about short lived enjoyment in being right...
No. Long term enjoyment at the silence of his fan boys on here. Ah the sound of crickets.....

I reckon he will play this week and he is a good chance of being picked up by another club next year. There just is not that many 9s around.
The new 6 again rule will decide his future IMO. Everyone is assuming the dynamic 9s will benefit most but let's wait and see how it plays out. It's a big change and may have a few surprising results depending on coaching, reffing etc.

he can't play this week ... he wasn't named in the 21

I don't think naming and shaming posters is a valid exercise. Hell, even I was a Macca apologist 'til around 17\18.

I was more trying to call his bluff but cheers for that Tom lol

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Wolfie
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Santa
  • heartly87
  • Fozz
  • GCBRONCO
  • bb_gun
  • Bucking Beads
  • Old Mate
  • Culhwch
  • BroncosAlways
  • The True King
  • azza.79
  • Foordy
  • lynx000
  • Jazza
  • broncos4life
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Sproj
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.