OFFICIAL Broncos release Andrew McCullough

Um... So it's bad to insult ex players or take joy in their misfortune. But it's perfectly acceptable to insult a member of the forum for thier opinion and call them a troll? I wonder if all the people that want McCullough to do well feel the same about Bennett? Just a observation and a question... Don't shoot me too.

Un
Um... So it's bad to insult ex players or take joy in their misfortune. But it's perfectly acceptable to insult a member of the forum for thier opinion and call them a troll? I wonder if all the people that want McCullough to do well feel the same about Bennett? Just a observation and a question... Don't shoot me too.
Unfortunately you have a post history which all members can see. Despite your recent attempts to appear opinionated yet impartial you started off here as a really obvious troll and everyone knows it, nobody is fooled.

Un

Unfortunately you have a post history which all members can see. Despite your recent attempts to appear opinionated yet impartial you started off here as a really obvious troll and everyone knows it, nobody is fooled.
You are entitled to your opinion. (Even if it's incorrect) you may of misinterpreted my humour but it's ok, everyone is a villain in somebody's story.

Definitely not saying things would be different had we of kept macca but I'm interested what people's thoughts on this are 8 weeks later.

A) Should we have "loaned" macca to ghe knight's for a the year?
B) should we ensure macca comes back next year to see out his final year of his contract? Do we need his professionalism and as a role model for our young guys?

should we ensure macca comes back next year to see out his final year of his contract? Do we need his professionalism and as a role model for our young guys?

Don't think we'll have a choice...

Definitely not saying things would be different had we of kept macca but I'm interested what people's thoughts on this are 8 weeks later.

B) should we ensure macca comes back next year to see out his final year of his contract? Do we need his professionalism and as a role model for our young guys?
The way Macca is performing for the Knights he will have no trouble finding a club next season. We need his cap space more than him going forward and that is no disrespect to him.

I’ve been a minority Macca fan here and feel vindicated In a way. He’s proving more than serviceable when not having to play behind beaten packs like he did most of his career here but I’ll admit he looked stale even before Seibs era.
That was a real low point for me watching an unfit 33 year old dragons discard out there the other night up against another player we didn’t want Who schooled us. Hooker is going to be a real problem going forward. I only see Turpin as an ill disciplined toiler and number 2 hooker at say 12 other clubs. Paix i hope can make it but have never liked half backs being shoe horned into hookers.

How did the Broncos scouts miss Grant? The kid looks like he’s been good since he was a kid, ala Cameron Smith.

How did the Broncos scouts miss Grant? The kid looks like he’s been good since he was a kid, ala Cameron Smith.

Bunn left the Broncos in 2010, which would have made Grant 12 or so, he didn't sign him at the Storm until he was 17. He signed him from his old school and his old club in Yeppoon and his mate's kid.

Grant was pretty busted up in those middle years he had two years off with leg injury and infections. He made the Queensland school boys but still no one came looking.

C) Glad we finally got rid of him....

Bunn left the Broncos in 2010, which would have made Grant 12 or so, he didn't sign him at the Storm until he was 17. He signed him from his old school and his old club in Yeppoon and his mate's kid.

Grant was pretty busted up in those middle years he had two years off with leg injury and infections. He made the Queensland school boys but still no one came looking.

Which means once again the scouts are just useless at their jobs. I mean they are clearly picking the fastest and biggest kids, but who can’t do that? They certainly aren’t picking the best spine playing kids. The Broncs haven’t had a gun spine player since K.Hunt. B.Hunt could have got there but was broken by 2015.

They’ve missed out on Munster, Milford, Grant, Mahoney all because they weren’t big enough. They’ve learnt nothing from Alfie or JT.

Didn't our scouts pick up three very highly regarded young halves who are touted as future Origin players?

Which means once again the scouts are just useless at their jobs. I mean they are clearly picking the fastest and biggest kids, but who can’t do that? They certainly aren’t picking the best spine playing kids. The Broncs haven’t had a gun spine player since K.Hunt. B.Hunt could have got there but was broken by 2015.

They’ve missed out on Munster, Milford, Grant, Mahoney all because they weren’t big enough. They’ve learnt nothing from Alfie or JT.

I have never heard anyone talk about Grant's size. I have no idea why they over-looked him but everyone but the Storm did too. He loved the Broncos too- his dad played for Redcliffe.

Honestly until he was playing ISC I wasn't super impressed either, last two years excellent and Queensland U20 in 2018- he was terrific.

I don't know what his High School football was like and I certainly wasn't impressed with his NYC career.

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • ChewThePhatt
  • MrRobot
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Jazza
  • something
  • Financeguy
  • Broncorob
  • broncoscope
  • pennywisealfie
  • Justwin
  • bb_gun
  • Allo
  • The True King
  • Wolfie
  • Midean
  • bazza
  • Mustafur
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Battler
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.