OFFICIAL Broncos release Andrew McCullough

I always appreciated what McCullough brought and didn't think it was fair to throw him under the bus. It seemed to be another one of Seibold's choices where he listened to the fans and disregarded the importance of experience.

Like @Rico said, whether he'd make a difference now is debatable. If we were losing like this with Turpin at hooker we'd have a better idea, but at the moment our sample data at hooker includes a rookie half and a washed up discard that has always been plagued by criticisms of laziness.

always been plagued by criticisms of laziness.

He must love being at the Broncs, the whole team gets this criticism, not just him anymore. No wonder he’s so happy after losses.

How lucky is Macca though, to escape from the Titanic in the way he has. They will play finals this year.

All I've ever wanted for Macca was to see him go out on a high note. He was never going to do that at the Broncos with him leading us around.

Welp, feel for macca but we dodged a bullet.

I can't see him getting a contract next year.

Welp, feel for macca but we dodged a bullet.

I can't see him getting a contract next year.

He has a player option with us for next year. The question is whether he will be playing with us or somewhere else.

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS???
Why are you surprised? It was the same shitshow with Kahu - management let him go to the Cows when we needed him then took him back at full freight when he broke. Basically think of the worst way to manage any given situation and 9/10 times that's what we'll do.

I wouldn't go so far as to say White couldn't organise a pissup in a brewery but I'm pretty confident if he did we'd be paying $100,000 a head for it and all we'd get would be three pots of warm VB while somehow shouting everyone else in the joint pint after pint of top shelf craft beer.

Last edited:
0kUdfSB.gif

Don't think we'll have a choice...

This is the same Macca that has been in our team since 2008, apart from the last 8 weeks, right?

So what in the next 12 months or so are they going to learn from him, that they didn’t over the last 18?

Do we all forget all of a sudden how absolutely cod ordinary he is???

He has an option so he may come back, but fark me, he fuckin sucks as a player - we all know it, we all wanted him gone, but now somehow he is our great white hope, that our current players can learn from, but clearly didn’t when he WAS here?

Last edited:
Oh look another useless busted that will come back to sit on his ass for a free lunch.

Seibold is so cursed that even other team’s players getting injured ***** him over.
Funny thing is Siebold has nothing to do with any of these crap contracts. He has been lumped with all of them. The senior group at the Broncos is the worst in its history. Our recruitment and retention has been horrendous for going on a decade. Milford, Bird and Jet are three players. None of them ended up being what we needed. Croft was never hired as a superstar by Siebold and everyone knows it, he is on mid range money and he can either end up being a steal or just another maybe contender.

Hopefully Andrew can be medically retired as he only had one year left on his contract and its a new injury. Or he does the right thing and retires independent of a Dr input.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Broncosgirl
  • BroncosMan
  • The True King
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Johnny92
  • ostin86
  • Kev_Guz
  • Battler
  • ChewThePhatt
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Jazza
  • GCBRONCO
  • Wolfie
  • Manifesto
  • BroncosAlways
  • simplythebest
  • Strop
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.