Broncos remain NRL's cleanest club

Russell Coight

Russell Coight

QCup Player
Jul 10, 2013
ouch, hope its nothing super serious and if it is surely gee isn't the only one involved.

badyon

badyon

QCup Player
Feb 8, 2014
just another day at this well managed organisation, boys, nothing to see here...move along...mgt system is committed to bringing joy to the fans...fully accountable and teflon free at the top, for sure

T

talanoa

NRL Player
Jan 16, 2014
info is still pretty raw, but it's more serious than a third party deal... Very limited info still as this is a very scary subject in the club, will update more as it comes.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
So $500k is owed to one player or several players at the club through 3rd party deals??? This is outside the cap and a bit dodgey?

noisetheory

noisetheory

NRL Captain
Mar 31, 2008
my guess is it means 500k in third party payments that were never paid?

M

Manifesto

QCup Player
Jun 5, 2012
Didn't DCE have something like 100k owed to him in 3rd party payments that were not payed. The NRL didn't investigate that, and the payments were eventually payed and it blew over. Starting to get a bit worried now.

vertigo

vertigo

State of Origin Rep
Mar 2, 2010
**** me, the only thing that's gonna save us is us reporting it to the NRL first.

noisetheory

noisetheory

NRL Captain
Mar 31, 2008
Didn't DCE have something like 100k owed to him in 3rd party payments that were not payed. The NRL didn't investigate that, and the payments were eventually payed and it blew over. Starting to get a bit worried now.

though that was fairly cut and dry situation of 'hasnt been paid', yeah?

this is likely a different situation where the money was channeled to different pockets.

noisetheory

noisetheory

NRL Captain
Mar 31, 2008
anyone just have this somewhat silver lining feeling that this might bring a clean out that the club needs?

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Hopefully Griffin is somehow involved and gets a life ban from the NRL

:laugh:

Splinter

Splinter

NRL Player
Feb 16, 2013
I'd say they have been doing their own audits while Gee was sent away. Nolan has probably uncovered info and reported it.
I will be disappointed but happy Gee has gone

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Financeguy
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.