Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
By no means do I have any faith in the media anymore but Sydney morning herald are reporting that Adam Reynolds believes a move to red hill is quite appealing as we are a powerhouse club

Thoughts

By no means do I have any faith in the media anymore but Sydney morning herald are reporting that Adam Reynolds believes a move to red hill is quite appealing as we are a powerhouse club

Thoughts

Lol in what way are we a powerhouse anymore? A powerhouse in what, being underwhelming?

I think its all going to end in tears with Staggs at 6. We should be putting our efforts and money into a 9 and 7, not a makeshift 6 with no track record.
I don’t think it will at all, staggs aggression and effort will make him one of the great running five eighths in the game. He just needs a good halfback beside him. Hopefully we don’t fail Staggs like we did with Milford trying to turn him into a game manager LOL

I don’t think it will at all, staggs aggression and effort will make him one of the great running five eighths in the game. He just needs a good halfback beside him. Hopefully we don’t fail Staggs like we did with Milford trying to turn him into a game manager LOL

He's good at running on edges, totally different from running at 5/8. I just dont see it happening unless there are a lot of things he has in his game i havent seen yet.

Problems we have with saying just get a good halfback beside him is we have been saying that about Milf for years now, and we have to get the halfback.

Adam Reynolds has said he's interested in coming here.
It's very appealing, he said.
Fox sports

We would be absolutely insane not to capitalize. 2 year deal with a third in the clubs favor, and throw in the captaincy as a sweetener. We won't be able to squeeze him in for the remainder of this season but next year, he can have most of Milford's money. 700-800k.

We would be absolutely insane not to capitalize. 2 year deal with a third in the clubs favor, and throw in the captaincy as a sweetener. We won't be able to squeeze him in for the remainder of this season but next year, he can have most of Milford's money. 700-800k.
Absolutely agree.
Just make it happen ffs!

Yeah well we are apparently going to offer a 2 year contract and their hesitant about a 3rd so yeah your right maybe 750 for 2 years + a mutual or team option

Why does he want out at Souths? Surely this is benji’s last year too? Who have they got their eye on?

Why does he want out at Souths? Surely this is benji’s last year too? Who have they got their eye on?
Think the clubs hesitation to offer more than a year initially if you believe what has been written

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Dazza 92
  • Sproj
  • Broncosgirl
  • FACTHUNT
  • BroncsNBundy
  • lynx000
  • Big Del
  • Astro
  • Santa
  • HarryAllan7
  • Bucking Beads
  • Fitzy
  • Fozz
  • Harry Sack
  • Footy Fanatic
  • ivanhungryjak
  • ChewThePhatt
  • broncsgoat
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.