Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess with Kev being last year's Origin-winning coach, and DCE being his captain, there may be some mutual respect and belief there.

He is exactly what the club needs. Leadership, experience, directs a team well, has an existing relationship with Kev, is a Queenslander.... Ticks literally every single box we require.

We can afford to pick up Manly's tab for him as well, and extend his career a few more years.

Thoughts?
I would literally piss my pants with excitement.

Wait you think it would be good, now I'm worried. Is this good? Are you being sarcastic?

You are from a former desperation club, help me, how do I deal with all this paranoia?
Been studying Kevvie's mind games recently, just testing my proficiency.

In all seriousness though, honestly I just don't rate him enough to care, with the added bonus of a chance at smashing him while playing for the Broncos. I've mellowed out on the bloke other than watching him captain QLD mainly cause I just think he sucks at that level🤮, but that's still the dream for many Titan's fans let me tell you. Imagine the boos at CBUS.

Been studying Kevvie's mind games recently, just testing my proficiency.

In all seriousness though, honestly I just don't rate him enough to care, with the added bonus of a chance at smashing him while playing for the Broncos. I've mellowed out on the bloke other than watching him captain QLD mainly cause I just think he sucks at that level🤮, but that's still the dream for many Titan's fans let me tell you. Imagine the boos at CBUS.

I think you have to imagine boos at CBus given there are only about 2 people at every game. Hehe

Seriously though, nice post.

Broncos need to sign Drinkwater, that’s the realistic option for us for next year. DCE won’t be here.

Hey! If @Smokin' Joe says it might happen, there is at least a 50% chance it will happen, that is 50% more likelihood than if Badel says it!

Capewell, Gagai, Drinkwater and Su’a make it happen Walters. A halves pairing of B Walters and Drinkwater would be a good stepping stone. Both play with a lot of heart and are good defensively. After years of watching midgets in our halves. I couldn’t care if our next halves can barely pass the ball. I just wanna see the defence tighter, let’s start from there.

RND1 v Roosters 0-46
RND2 v Rabbits 12-26
RND3 v Dragons 12-38
RND4 v Panthers 6-46

Our shitty halves in the same no. of games at least scored 62 points against Manly's elite pairing who could only muster a paltry 30 points.

And without Turbo in 2020 for the last 14 games.
MSE 2020

The Bulldogs had 2 wins and Broncos only 1 win each in the same period.

With an experienced team and a premiership winning coach, and they play like mud without their star fullback.

Surely not the 1.3M halfback of that team...….PLEASSSEE NOOOOO!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Totally Unr3al
  • Battler
  • Fitzy
  • NSW stables
  • Old Mate
  • BruiserMk1
  • bb_gun
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • Robboi_321
  • Mr Fourex
  • Allo
  • Kev_Guz
  • sooticus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.