Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit yeah I’d take the giraffe over him 100% he’s qld captain and he’s better.... I just didn’t think he was available and now I’ve gone and got my hopes up.
He is technically not available

He is technically not available
He does have a contract with another club yes, it’s why he wasn’t who I wanted to come in but now you have me thinking he “may” be available.

Damn you and your mind games

SMOKING JOE LIKED THIS

I CAN'T HANDLE THIS EXCITEMENT!!!!!

Yes I know it probably won't happen but man it is nice to dream. Imagine having the Qld captain sign with us! That would be HUGE no matter what it costs, it would make us attractive again.

#MaketheBroncosgreatagainorevenjustmediocreorevenjustlooklikewinningagameeverymonthorso

SMOKING JOE LIKED THIS

Chris Pratt Mind Blown GIF by Omaze

Sam Walker has come out and said he absolutely loves it at the Roosters and will extend really soon, doesn't want to go anywhere else and will be a Rooster long term.

Wouldn't it be nice if our highly touted youngsters came out and said something like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• The Don
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Battler
  • Fitzy
  • NSW stables
  • Old Mate
  • BruiserMk1
  • bb_gun
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • Robboi_321
  • Mr Fourex
  • Allo
  • Kev_Guz
  • sooticus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.