Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

If Only.............

didn't they try that already ... moving their best most important player, from his best position to accommodate a rookie ... yep this will end well

wonder if a spine of
1. 'milf'
6.hynes
7.reynolds
9.turpin would go

**** no.

Milf is done. he is too lazy to play fullback.

if we want to sign Hynes for the halves, then Staggs, Herbie or Isaako need to be fullback.

Tyrone Peachey has been playing well this year because he's starting not because he is coming off the bench. The Titans have finally worked out that a utility off the bench is not where he is best used at. Peachey despite his improved play admits that his future at the Titans is uncertain. The problem for Peachey is he is finally putting it together in contract year after two years of rubbish. Its likely why the Titans are hesitant of resigning him. It may also indicate that he may have been slacking off in those two years previously. I do know though he wasn't happy in his first year because he didn't see eye to eye with Garth Brennan though.
They still don’t know how to use him imo. He’s playing 30 mins of lock and then the last 25-30 as hooker after getting subbed off for a bench forward. And he’s doing nothing really at hooker

**** no.

Milf is done. he is too lazy to play fullback.

if we want to sign Hynes for the halves, then Staggs, Herbie or Isaako need to be fullback.
"Milford" not Milford.

I would be offering Melbourne an immediate swap, Hynes for Coates right now if I didn't know there's no chance Hynes leaves a potential premiership contender for a certified bottom 4 team.

They still don’t know how to use him imo. He’s playing 30 mins of lock and then the last 25-30 as hooker after getting subbed off for a bench forward. And he’s doing nothing really at hooker

Fair point. I have watched some of their earlier games and he is playing better then last year as a roaming lock who can make the pass to put someone in a gap. Its doesn't mean though I think he is playing brilliant. I didn't watch the game against Penrith but I know some Titans fans were complaining about him. I'm not suggesting we should rush out and sign him either.

Peachy didn't want to go to the Gold Coast in the first place after signing his deal. He wanted to stay in Sydney and stay with Penrith. And while now he wants to stay at the Gold Coast he has said he would like to play on a premiership contender.

The Broncos are not in Sydney, and won't be a contender next year. So I think it would be pointless signing him as his heart wouldn't likely be in it.

didn't they try that already ... moving their best most important player, from his best position to accommodate a rookie ... yep this will end well
We wouldn’t accomodate the rookie and it hasn’t ended well for us. Spin it any way you want mate but we fucked up big time.

Melbourne don't lose good spine players, I suspect it will stay that way regarding Hynes

If the comp expands for 2023, Munster might jump and Hynes has an open shot at the 6. Does he wait another year on a hope

We wouldn’t accomodate the rookie and it hasn’t ended well for us. Spin it any way you want mate but we fucked up big time.

disagree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Organix
  • lynx000
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Sproj
  • Rookie Alan
  • Broncorob
  • Harry Sack
  • Kev_Guz
  • pennywisealfie
  • theshed
  • bb_gun
  • Allo
  • Hurrijo
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Fitzy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Gray
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Big Del
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.